The Game Thread

Sorry but that is a fucking ridiculous thing to decide to "hate".

How?
I hate Mexicans, I hate old people, I hate chicks with gross ass teeth, I hate chewing tobacco, and I hate Americans from the south. I also hate the sun, and there's a lot of that shit in the desert.

If it weren't for the food that comes from the area, its a waste land, they should put a lake there, and move the land to the ocean, more oceanic breezes for everyone.

Also I'm yet to watch a western movie I enjoy, or listen to a country album that doesn't suck. Fuck Johnny Cash, I don't care he was into NIN, they're fags too.

5407316298.gif

Just bought this. Can't wait to get home and blaze it up.
If anyone else wants to play with meh EddyRX10 is my XBL

accept my request you mongoloid :loco:

How?
I hate Mexicans, I hate old people, I hate chicks with gross ass teeth, I hate chewing tobacco, and I hate Americans from the south. I also hate the sun, and there's a lot of that shit in the desert.

If it weren't for the food that comes from the area, its a waste land, they should put a lake there, and move the land to the ocean, more oceanic breezes for everyone.

Also I'm yet to watch a western movie I enjoy, or listen to a country album that doesn't suck. Fuck Johnny Cash, I don't care he was into NIN, they're fags too.

I lol'd

accept my request you mongoloid :loco:

I did like straight away Tardis :p

Also, fucking love it so far. How many other games can you lasso someone out of a bar, hogtie them, put them on the back of your horse, take them out into the desert then cover them in bait and watch them get raved by mountain lions or put them on the train tracks ye olde villain style? Many rolfs to be had

My clan tag in MW2 is [DERP], I was playing Team Deathmatch when I got a message from someone else in the game called Dr Tasty... It just said "HERRP DERP" :lol:

lol. I change my clan tag all the time in it just for stupid reasons. I'm essited for the new maps, they look better than the last pack.

*DOUBLE KIL- err... post*

I love these guys commentaries. I doubt alot of you are interested in this though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am literally going out to buy it now, I tried yesterday but the Bank Holiday meant that only Blockbusters was open and they were sold out :(