The Game Thread

I sense a great anger in you, young one.

No, I haven't played the new one. Why? My computer is too old, and I don't play almost at all nowadays. Just some retro gaming.

But yeah, I played RE1, RE3 and RE4. You?

I've played RE1,RE2,RE3 and RE4. All brilliant games. I nearly shat brix when one day my 9-year old niece came over to my place and handed me a game for PSX which she said she doesn't want because it was so hard but reckoned I want it.

It was this game:

Resident_Evil.jpg

It was my old game which she got when i gave her my old PSX when i was like 11 or something. I had a PS2 when I got it so I just put in the disc and laughed how epic it was!

I've only completed 1 & 2 myself and I've played 4 & 5. 2 is easily my favourite. The new RE games are good games don't get me wrong but they kind of lack the sense of peril of the old games since you are usually stocked up with Sub Machine guns and Rocket Launchers bursting with ammo. Where as the old games you have like 7 bullets for a pistol, a rubber fish and some wax crayons. :lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean. The new RE games are totally different. But I really liked RE4, I played it through 100%. It's definitely in my top10-games list. Okay, it was different from the previous games, but it was awesome.

Tupac Shakur was a protoss name.
I knew the WC3 ladder system leader for North America in highscool.
Hilariously, he is now a door man at this fine city's (lol) biggest night club.

This would be awesome if I was still a fatass and he recognized me.

I'll be getting SF4 on the computer soon, but before I do that, I need a new job, so I'm going to try to get something at Gamestop or something.

awjeeznotthisshitagain2.jpg

Seriously, public announcement:

If you are the owner of;
XBAWKSHUGE
PSTURD
WIIENER

Kindly shut up about it as noone cares about your console performances, sales, amounts of games on said consoles, or gimmicky useless flailing-detectors, etc etc

If i see one more fucking console war i will go "Falling Down" on your asses
040309043445_falling-down-review.jpg

On topic:

arma01.jpg

Game i spend too much time in, but i've also been playing a helluva lot of Far Cry 2, i enjoyed picking it up again, mainly because ignoring hte main missions for as long as possible turned out to make the game over 9000 times more enjoyable

rolf at that pic Ensi :lol:

Has anyone played Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising?
I loved the last one but I'm not 100% sure on buying the new one

Also Borderlands anyone?

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising is a piece of shit and you'll be regretting wasting money on that atrocity, it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with OFP at all, just the name, thats all. Not even close to gameplay, not the same developers, nothing is the same, the Editor is a joke, the communication system is ridiculous and the AI is pretty much the worst i've seen in a game so far, and the multiplayer is basically monged.

Protip: Don't waste your time and money on it

The direct successors to the first OFP are Arma and Arma 2, but you should be pretty into a more simulator style gameplay than run and gun. Its not L4D or CSS lul

It's a GAEM, not a SIMLEETOR:mad:

Also fyi Frankiecakes, I do not own a console.

(If you look away from original xbox 1 with no controllers as my sister's dog ate up the cables)

PC gaming ftw.

I also ordered new parts for mah PC, fuck yeah.

GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 275 (with Arkham Asylum, any good?)
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 3ghz
PSU: Ace RawDeal 620w
RAM: Kingston DDR2 PC2-8500 4gb kit
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising is a piece of shit and you'll be regretting wasting money on that atrocity, it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with OFP at all, just the name, thats all. Not even close to gameplay, not the same developers, nothing is the same, the Editor is a joke, the communication system is ridiculous and the AI is pretty much the worst i've seen in a game so far, and the multiplayer is basically monged.

Protip: Don't waste your time and money on it

The direct successors to the first OFP are Arma and Arma 2, but you should be pretty into a more simulator style gameplay than run and gun. Its not L4D or CSS lul

Good Man. Well that saved me some pennies. :tickled:

Borderlands seems good though, will deffo check that out

EDIT
It's a GAEM, not a SIMLEETOR:mad:

Also fyi Frankiecakes, I do not own a console.

(If you look away from original xbox 1 with no controllers as my sister's dog ate up the cables)

PC gaming ftw.

I also ordered new parts for mah PC, fuck yeah.

GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 275 (with Arkham Asylum, any good?)
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 3ghz
PSU: Ace RawDeal 620w
RAM: Kingston DDR2 PC2-8500 4gb kit
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3

Woop Woop nice brah.
Also Arkham is a good console game. Not sure I'd be a fan of playing it with a mouse and keyboard though :rofl:

I just saw someone describe Arkham Asylum as "good".... Arkham Asylum is fucking GODLIKE.