The Game Thread

This
914713_front.jpg

and this
3860.2.jpg

are the best games ever created.

On a side note news came out today that Modern Warfare 2 wont support Dedicated Servers and User Mods.

Sounds like the same level of gay that Far Cry 2 came with, seriously what the fuck is "no SDK" meant to be, cunts. Imho ANY modern videogame should include a SDK, however simple, there should be tools. Far Cry 2 has literally almost NO user base now, because theres fuck all to do with the game.

And obviously when i say user base i dont mean the average gamer playing the game, i mean the sorts of people who mod and improve upon shit all the time.

Like look at Oblivion, if Cliff didnt tip me on the variety of mods that improves gameplay, i probably wouldnt have installed it again for years, and even if i would, i doubt i'd endure playing it more than 30 minutes. I can now see myself enjoying the game all over again, feels like i finally get what i paid for(i bought it when it came out, i.e full price).

Like look at Oblivion, if Cliff didnt tip me on the variety of mods that improves gameplay, i probably wouldnt have installed it again for years, and even if i would, i doubt i'd endure playing it more than 30 minutes. I can now see myself enjoying the game all over again, feels like i finally get what i paid for(i bought it when it came out, i.e full price).

I take that shit back actually. Motherfucker can't go a full hour without crashing. Autosaves and Quicksaves up the ass!