The Game Thread

It's fun as hell. Too laggy though, even with my super computer running it, The Strip just has too many people walking around, puking, and for some reason no one at Obsidian could have coded it more efficiently. I think I've gotten 2 patches already through steam. Or one patch and another download this morning.

No time to play, well, I know better not to try... I would just waste all my fucking time which I don't have to spare... I can resist Fall Out but god help me when Old Republic is released... and I hate MMORPGs... but my boner for the trailers they released and Star Wars in general is just too strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I luckilly have no issues playing F:NV

And by god it's more than I had ever hoped it would be :lol:
I'm a huge fallout nerd, Fallout 3 was great, but was nothing like F1 and F2
New Vegas reminded me so much of Fallout 2, felt good man. Love the game :lol:

No time to play, well, I know better not to try... I would just waste all my fucking time which I don't have to spare... I can resist Fall Out but god help me when Old Republic is released... and I hate MMORPGs... but my boner for the trailers they released and Star Wars in general is just too strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0RuR3FREFw

Man I posted that trailer months ago now and no one took any notice of it :lol: But seriously, the trailers for SWTOR are cooler than anything I've seen in any Star Wars movie.

Yeah I never read this thread Swabs :p but yeah, I want whoever the fuck is working for Bioware to GET THE FUCK INTO A PRODUCTION MEETING FOR EVERY FUCKING STAR WARS MOVIE/TV SHOW THAT IS GOING TO BE MADE FORM NOW ON!

Honestly, fucking rapes George Lucas' shithole.

There was some quote by Lucas explaining the direction of 1,2 and 3 that suggested he really thought the younger audience would appreciate the gay shit like Jar Jar Binks, because his original audience was too old to care and the group in between were a bunch of faggots and would eat it up anyway. Oh and then he said Steven Spielberg was a douche. Idk.

I just watched my lesbian companion punching(literally) a pack of gigantic scorpions to death in Fallout: New Vegas

I love this game

Muffin said:
I just watched my lesbian companion punching(literally) a pack of gigantic scorpions to death in Fallout: New Vegas

I love this game

That sure sounds like something I would love to see too.

I can't wait for the day when I'm able to play AC:Brotherhood.
I still cannot bare to play the first AC because I was so fucking drunk the last time I played it that now I just feel like I was hung over everytime I try to play it again.

Just informing because I'm bored.

Awesome :D

Street-Fighter-Tattoo.jpg

She hangs out at 188, iirc

edit: also have ED-E with me, the flying robot thingy, sensor range = maximum
dat awesome

Shut the fuck up the both of you.

Who the hell is that? I've had Boone and Cass, did their missions. Boone is by far as awesome as Jericho from 3.

Fucking loved Jericho, he was my boy.
He got flanked by some raiders in some abondoned city ruins, I fucking threw my mouse :(