The GMD Social Hobby Thread

My new hobby is acquiring the home and space necessary to get a pet Tegu. They're enormous fucking lizards that DO TRICKS AND COME WHEN YOU CALL THEM BY NAME. LIKE FUCKING DOGS.

AAAAAHHHHHH!

Reactions: CiG
Any idea what kind? And were they as awesome as YouTube says they are? I had a Savannah monitor when I was a kid but apparently tegus are far, far more intelligent.

Working on a Warhammer Fantasy Ogre to 40k Ogryn/Bullgryn converison. The local FLGS had WHF Ogres marked down 50% off trying to clear them out, so I got 12 "ogryn" for the normal price of 3. Gonna cost a little bit more in bits here and there but nowhere what it would otherwise. New MontKa formation for Ogryn/Bullgryns is something I want to try out to augment a mechanized force.

Working on a Warhammer Fantasy Ogre to 40k Ogryn/Bullgryn converison. The local FLGS had WHF Ogres marked down 50% off trying to clear them out, so I got 12 "ogryn" for the normal price of 3. Gonna cost a little bit more in bits here and there but nowhere what it would otherwise. New MontKa formation for Ogryn/Bullgryns is something I want to try out to augment a mechanized force.

Awesome.
Are you able to post completion photos? I'd like to see that.

Any idea what kind? And were they as awesome as YouTube says they are? I had a Savannah monitor when I was a kid but apparently tegus are far, far more intelligent.

I don't remember what kind, but she described them as being very smart and interesting pets. I'll have to ask her about it.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
We had nice weather today so I used it to prime every single thing in my backed up painting queue. 2 drop pods, a doom scythe, canoptek wraiths, a necron formation, a cadian heavy weapons platoon, and a sentinel. Plus worked on the Ogryn some more.

Reactions: CiG
Maybe you did. I was born needing ginkgo biloba. Either way..... Toight, son. They were a strong contender for my main choice.

Definitely wanna see that doom scythe when you're finished. One of the most badass vehicles in the game.