The great and all powerful religion thread!

According to the information I have been looking at CO2 follows the warming, not causes it. There are plenty of scientists speaking out against the human causation of "global warming". You need to read their work.

Unless volcanic activity has skyrocketed in recent decades, I have hard time believing this.

I was just pointing out that a proper Biblical understanding would not lead to a "lets trash it cause it's getting destroyed anyway" mentality.

Seems pointless to have incentive to protect the planet during your 75+/- years of suffering in anticipation for an eternity of bliss.

Like I said, study trends, specifically in the news. I expect something billed as aliens or whatever you want to call them to publicly "visit" Earth, probably within like 4 years.

The point of the media is to sensationalize everything. Just look at the Weather Channel.

Didn't the Vatican also come out recently saying that we should accept the theory of evolution? I like how the Catholic church these days is just like "Whatever, fuck it. Let's just go with the flow."

They can't do inquisitions anymore so they're doing whatever they can to hold on to people.

Unless volcanic activity has skyrocketed in recent decades, I have hard time believing this.

You should look into it though.

Seems pointless to have incentive to protect the planet during your 75+/- years of suffering in anticipation for an eternity of bliss.

Well since eternity would be everyone living in obedience to God, why would now be an exception? I am not trying to convince, I am just trying to explain a correct understanding of what the Bible says, whether you want to believe what it says or not.

The point of the media is to sensationalize everything. Just look at the Weather Channel.

Media sensationalizes things to get your attention, their point is to tell you what the "powers that be" want you to know.

Didn't the Vatican also come out recently saying that we should accept the theory of evolution? I like how the Catholic church these days is just like "Whatever, fuck it. Let's just go with the flow."

science and religion can get along once people grasp a simple concept: if god created everything, he also created science.

im done playing devils advocate now. SLAUGHTER ALL CHRISTIANS
~gR~

really, think about the depth of thought, digging back through ancient topics just for the sole purpose of bumping them and doing it on a regular basis, usually shit problematic threads too

Hi, I don't know what to do with my life. Please help me? Is there someone there that can help me? I don't know what to do. I'm scared and might kill myself.

- Religion