The great and all powerful religion thread!

Shut up!!! All of you!!! You are all assholes for trying to deny the only person who knows God, Jesus! He is the best and you are all just jealous of how amazing he is. I hope y'all suffer for this horrible treachery to Jesus!

You are not my neighbor you ass, I never read anywhere in the bible that your supposed to be nice.
No I am straight. Also, go and fuck satan.

You are so fucked in the head. :lol:

Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely,
who conducts his affairs with justice.

http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Psalm+112:5&version=31

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Colossians+3:12&version=31

Also, ever hear of something called the Golden Rule? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely,
who conducts his affairs with justice.

http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Psalm+112:5&version=31

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Colossians+3:12&version=31

Also, ever hear of something called the Golden Rule? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Ooo thanks, I'll have to pray for forgiveness tonight.

Man, sandals suck ass.

Just like Jesus!

If you hate Jesus so much, then why is he on your avatar doing the most metal thing possible.

I like how you defended yourself rather than Jesus. You're going to hell for denying thy savior!

Already did that, I called you all out for denying the savior. NOW CHANGE AND BE A FOLLOWER OF JESUS FOR GOD'S SAKE! He needs you all!

Anyone wonder if hell is just a giant metal festival MC'd by satan?

Jesus is missin' out.

Why would Jesus, the coolest dude alive, be around some of the most lamest people alive.

Shut up!!! All of you!!! You are all assholes for trying to deny the only person who knows God, Jesus! He is the best and you are all just jealous of how amazing he is. I hope y'all suffer for this horrible treachery to Jesus!

:lol: lolz i just saw this
keep your own damn opinion to yourself instead of starting a damn argument

Anyone wonder if hell is just a giant metal festival MC'd by satan?

I wouldn't mind that, except that hell is just a boogeyman tale invented by the Christians to scare their followers into repentance. I mean, come on, the idea of going to a separate place because you were bad was not even taught by the Jews. For them, hell was a separation from their people, which was the punishment for many of their unlawful actions. Too bad that got lost in translation. Way to fuck up, early Christian church. :erk:

Satan pays better.

Not until he decieves you all. Jesus stores treasure in heaven for eternity to come, don't you ever read the bible o horrible hypocrite?

I wouldn't mind that, except that hell is just a boogeyman tale invented by the Christians to scare their followers into repentance. I mean, come on, the idea of going to a separate place because you were bad was not even taught by the Jews. For them, hell was a separation from their people, which was the punishment for many of their unlawful actions. Too bad that got lost in translation. Way to fuck up, early Christian church.

No the idea is in the bible. The bible says something like "all good plants will be plucked safely away while the rest go into an eternity of suffering". Clearly this means hell.

lolz i just saw this
keep your own damn opinion to yourself instead of starting a damn argument

No, the bible says to help spread the word of God, what better way to spread the word of God then by argueing over how great God and his holy son is.

I wouldn't mind that, except that hell is just a boogeyman tale invented by the Christians to scare their followers into repentance. I mean, come on, the idea of going to a separate place because you were bad was not even taught by the Jews. For them, hell was a separation from their people, which was the punishment for many of their unlawful actions. Too bad that got lost in translation. Way to fuck up, early Christian church. :erk:

You're ruining my perfect dreams, asshole.

Ooo thanks, I'll have to pray for forgiveness tonight.

If you hate Jesus so much, then why is he on your avatar doing the most metal thing possible.

Already did that, I called you all out for denying the savior. NOW CHANGE AND BE A FOLLOWER OF JESUS FOR GOD'S SAKE! He needs you all!

Why would Jesus, the coolest dude alive, be around some of the most lamest people alive.
God you suck. Must.... stop..... flaming......

:lol:

TREASURE!!!!!!!!

Blackbeard_1024x768.jpg

WERE, YEE SCALLYWAGS???