The great and all powerful religion thread!

No, the bible says to help spread the word of God, what better way to spread the word of God then by argueing over how great God and his holy son is.

so you like to spread religion even if it isnt in a peaceful manner? yea isnt this how extremists start off?
untitled-6.jpg

that reminds me of this shirt I almost bought once

On the front it said "There are two people fucking on the back of my shirt"
and on the back was that picture of jesus pointing and laughing, it said "Just kidding. PRAISE JESUS!"

I thought it was funny.

The actual 'Jesus' figure is a great man, it's only those who follow him that do terrible things. It is like what Nietzsche, "there really only was one real christian, and he died on the cross."
btw, I'm not christian.

Oppression is the holy law
In God I distrust
In time His monuments will fall
Like ashes to dust
It's war and greed the master plan?
The bible's where it all began
It's propaganda sells despair
And spreads the virus everywhere

Refrain:

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion is obscene
Religion is a whore

The pestilence of Jesus Christ
There never was a sacrifice
No man who hung the crucifix
Beware the cult of purity
Infectious imbecility
I've made my choice
666!

Corruption breeds pedophile
Don't pray for the priest
Confession finds the lonely child
God preys on the weak
You think your soul can still be saved
I think you're fucking miles away
Scream out loud, heres where you begin
Forgive me Father for I have sinned!

Refrain:

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion is obscene
Religion is a whore

The target's fucking Jesus Christ
I would've lead the sacrifice
And nailed him to the crucifix
Infectious imbecility
I've made my choice
666!

Jesus is pain
Jesus is gore
Jesus is the blood
that's spilled in war
He's everything
He's all things dead
He's pulling on the trigger
pointed at your head!

Through fear your sold into the fraud
Revelation, Revolution,
I see through your Christ illusion!

The war on terror just drags along
My war with God is growing strong
His propaganda sells despair
And spreads the violence everywhere!

Refrain:

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion is obscene
Religion is a whore

There is no fuckin' Jesus Christ
There never was a sacrifice
No man upon the crucifix
Infectious their imbecility
I've made my choice
666!

my mom was trying to make me read this book about the shroud of turin a minute ago and i was about to say how if moses walked around in the desert at 2 mph 5 hours a day for 40 years (like it said in the bible) it would be like 219,000 miles (something like that, and the red sea is 70 miles wide and he walked to the other side with a bunch of people, beating a bunch of people on horseback... but she walked away. I had a thought last night though, what if there really is a hell... an eternity of pain and suffering even though i have done nothing wrong? If i convert i'll do it later, too much drugs, sex, and alcohol in my teenage years...

my mom was trying to make me read this book about the shroud of turin a minute ago and i was about to say how if moses walked around in the desert at 2 mph 5 hours a day for 40 years (like it said in the bible) it would be like 219,000 miles (something like that, and the red sea is 70 miles wide and he walked to the other side with a bunch of people, beating a bunch of people on horseback... but she walked away. I had a thought last night though, what if there really is a hell... an eternity of pain and suffering even though i have done nothing wrong? If i convert i'll do it later, too much drugs, sex, and alcohol in my teenage years...

If theres a hell then the church is in it.

i'll say that in the church mass i am forced to go to tomorrow, or i will be grounded for another 2 weeks by my parents, and my cigarette pack is wearing thin, otherwise i wouldnt go, but they fuck with the engine so my car wont start, and if i take their car they call the cops, so yeah im fucked

The actual 'Jesus' figure is a great man, it's only those who follow him that do terrible things. It is like what Nietzsche, "there really only was one real christian, and he died on the cross."
btw, I'm not christian.

thats so true, people really do fuck everything up

i'll say that in the church mass i am forced to go to tomorrow, or i will be grounded for another 2 weeks by my parents, and my cigarette pack is wearing thin, otherwise i wouldnt go, but they fuck with the engine so my car wont start, and if i take their car they call the cops, so yeah im fucked

If your tourist town was my tourist town I would come rescue you!

So thier basically forccing you to go to church?

Thats pleasant. "Believe what I want you to or suffer" How very Hitler-esque.

The whole 40 years thing is not an exact figure. I hate how people try to use measurements to make the wandering thing look stupid. In my opinion, they just became nomadic while looking for a new place to live after leaving Egypt and needed time to build an army to conquer the peoples living around them. The whole religion thing was just a time-killer/explanation to the common folk why they weren't going to the "Promised Land" so soon.