the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I freaking hate it when people tell me to be quiet...

If I want to be loud damnit, I will be loud...

I guess it depends where you are or what you are doing. When someone's loud talking on the phone near the computer and can be anywhere in the house or even outside I get annoyed as hell.

I have been into arguments with my parents for them being to loud or saying things in places where you don't say things. I'm usually don't care but sometimes it is just commen sense.

I guess thats true, it does get a bit annoying.. actually what I should of said is being told to be quiet when I'm NOT loud...

Freaking pisses me off even more...

I hate people that park a car in town the opposite way of every other car for a half a mile in that section. How can someone be that dumb.

I'm guess if people like that can get a lisense that a drivers test is going to be easy as pie.

I hate when people that keep on yelling at me and telling me to get a haircut...

LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY! THE ANSWER IS NO!

TheVaine said:
I hate when people that keep on yelling at me and telling me to get a haircut...

LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY! THE ANSWER IS NO!

Someone at my recent job would joke around and be like 'i'm going to get some scissors or pull out his knife' as in the cut my hair. He's like when you have to go to the military they will shave it all off ha.

I'm like fuck that option no one is cutting my hair. My hair stays pretty neat so It's not really a problem.

A female can have nicely combed neat long hair and if you do you're a hippy or people mistake you for a female. I think it's crap

People have told tell me long hair is hip at the moment but when in public I have never seen another person with long hair besides a chick.

And one of us with long hair is not nearly as weird looking as some chick with no hair or that is bald. They probably get crap so I guess it's pretty equal then.

Yeah, its my hair.... I'll do what I want with it..

Its true, alot of people don't keep their hair clean when its longer, but for those that do its pretty damn annoying to get that shit.

Everytime I go to my Martial Arts academy, a tall kid (Loves Metal) always waits by the door to take out scissors and taunt me.

I just smile, laugh, then walk away.

The Greys said:
I hate people that park a car in town the opposite way of every other car for a half a mile in that section. How can someone be that dumb.

I'm guess if people like that can get a lisense that a drivers test is going to be easy as pie.

it really amazes me how many idiots pass their driver's test

I have seen people drive in exits at fastfood restaurants. I wonder how many accidents this has caused.

When a driver does that or parks there car in the wrong direction they're from New Jersey or Canada. ha

I hate when people go "Can I ask you a question?"

You just asked me a fucking question so it's a bit late now isn't it? Just ask what you wanted to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.