the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Behavior like that is unnatural as it serves no purpose or function, while eating meat does.

hahaha, fucking 99% of what humans do serves no technical "purpose" or "function" in the same way that eating does. being able to choose to perform actions that serve no apparent "purpose" is a huge factor in what makes us different from other animals. even then, you're wrong, because like i said, it's possible to have a perfectly healthy vegan diet, so it's equally arguable that eating meat "serves no purpose or function". you're only arguing agaisnt veganism because it's not mainstream.

You have to eat meat fruits and vegetables to be strong and healthy.

You can't just eat meats or be a vagan to be a healthy human.

we're not dinosoars

There have been studies vagetarians can be just unhealthy as someone who indulges on meats.

We have certain teeth and mouths for a reason.

You have to space foods out not say fuck a group of food because that's stupid. You can't just always eat steaks or just eat apples.

The Greys said:
You have to eat meat fruits and vegetables to be strong and healthy.

You can't just eat meats or be a vagan to be a healthy human.

we're not dinosoars

There have been studies vagetarians can be just unhealthy as someone who indulges on meats.

We have certain teeth and mouths for a reason.

You have to space foods out not say fuck a group of food because that's stupid. You can't just always eat steaks or just eat apples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veganism#Health

you're wrong

Spectacular Views said:
hahaha, fucking 99% of what humans do serves no technical "purpose" or "function" in the same way that eating does. being able to choose to perform actions that serve no apparent "purpose" is a huge factor in what makes us different from other animals. even then, you're wrong, because like i said, it's possible to have a perfectly healthy vegan diet, so it's equally arguable that eating meat "serves no purpose or function". you're only arguing agaisnt veganism because it's not mainstream.

I don't see how this was just countering the points in your original post again. I also don't see how "EAT A STEAK OR STFU" was any more an example of good debate than me calling you a retard was.

cookiecutter said:
I had steak kabobs last night. They were amazing :worship:
amen for that shit, I fucking love beef and I'm proud of my culture for making fucking great kabob.

honestly, if people decide to become vegitarian or vegan thats ok, more beef for beef lovers. But if they decide to come up to me and tell me that im an animal killer or some other stupid shit, then they can just go fuck themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.