the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:
Actually it's less beef for you because the consumer demand goes down. Duh.

Not by ANY significant amount whatsoever. If, in fact, any at all. Trust me, there will never be a shortage of fucking beef unless it's because of a shortage of cows, not because of a rise in the number of vegetarians.

~Neurotica said:
What is the prob, Zeph? He doesnt attack ppl for their tastes, he just says that he hates some bands that the most out here do like. Its not a reason to be banned or something.

perhaps you have not been as viciously attacked for your own tastes as other have, but if you have noticed this man has gone from stubborn and opinionated to downright hostile and obnoxious.

Now a permanent ban might be asking too much, but at least a temporary exile would give him time to alter his ways (or possibly worsen his bitterness, which I fear may happen).

This forum was meant for intelligent discussions about metal music and Consuming Impulse has turned it into "your shit sucks therefore you're a faggot" drivel.

Amarantus I await your advocation.

~Neurotica said:
What is the prob, Zeph? He doesnt attack ppl for their tastes, he just says that he hates some bands that the most out here do like. Its not a reason to be banned or something.

And what is this pm he sent me? A joke?

Consuming Impulse said:
your fucking stupid and you deserve to die you weak ass piece of shit. go jack off to your opeth records. monotheist sucks.

Zephyrus said:
perhaps you have not been as viciously attacked for your own tastes as other have, but if you have noticed this man has gone from stubborn and opinionated to downright hostile and obnoxious.

Now a permanent ban might be asking too much, but at least a temporary exile would give him time to alter his ways (or possibly worsen his bitterness, which I fear may happen).

This forum was meant for intelligent discussions about metal music and Consuming Impulse has turned it into "your shit sucks therefore you're a faggot" drivel.

LOL you know me too well. :err:

I think he should be perma banned. He's just a fucking idiot.

My dad used to have one too.

And Dodens, there has been a plumet in the demand for beef in this country, especially after Oprah boycotted it. I've told you this many times, the Beef industry sued her because their demand went down so fast after she said she'd never eat beef again on her god awful show.

Susperia said:

And Dodens, there has been a plumet in the demand for beef in this country, especially after Oprah boycotted it. I've told you this many times, the Beef industry sued her because their demand went down so fast after she said she'd never eat beef again on her god awful show.

Fuck Oprah in the ass!

Susperia said:

To the best of my knowledge, nobody has ever been able to not buy beef. So I don't know what your point is. You're not going to stop people from eating meat, and you're probably not going to save many cows for that matter either.

Zephyrus said:

Errr, well with those words - "This forum was meant for intelligent discussions about metal" you made me grin. Of course I agree with that, but where did you see "intelligent discussion" without bitching with each other here?... If it wont be Consuming Impulse - it will be someone else. Try to understand, he is not the first and not the last one. And if you are sure that he's an idiot - just ignore him and that will mean that you dont give a damn about his words. You let your emotions to prevail over you.
And dont wait for Amarantus, he hates everyone lol.

If you buy meat from mass market stores and you don't know the butcher, you're not going to get a good piece of meat. Luckily for me, I have good small butcher shops and my family knows the butchers.

Sure it is. I can forward it to Erik if I wanted and tell him I think it's harassment. And he'll be denied for life. Besides, look what he added into is sig...

I'm Wrong Consuming Impulse is smart and I do deserve to die. After all i am an emo cocksucking faggot that jacks off to Linkin Park all day. I always get owned cause im a dumbass who cant come up with good replys. Don't tell anyone but I caught Consuming Impulse having his way with my mom.

Amarantus said:
Sure it is. I can forward it to Erik if I wanted and tell him I think it's harassment. And he'll be denied for life. Besides, look what he added into is sig...

I'm Wrong Consuming Impulse is smart and I do deserve to die. After all i am an emo cocksucking faggot that jacks off to Linkin Park all day. I always get owned cause im a dumbass who cant come up with good replys. Don't tell anyone but I caught Consuming Impulse having his way with my mom.

Amarantus, you're not an angel too, sly ass! Or should I remind you how you put a fake quote by me and ender in ya sig? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.