the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate those half a day hangovers where it takes until 2 before you feel decent again.

(yeah I know complaining online is gay and uncool).

I'm late to the party but YES I agree that Consuming Impulse should be banned, but it's not my call, I have no control over who gets banned and who doesn't

No need to ban anyone, i.m.o. The ignore option is a personal ban option, and all the more amusing for getting:

This message is hidden because Spectacular Views is on your ignore list.

everytime your individual fucktard posts.

~Neurotica said:
2. I hate ppl who hate animals. I'd better live with dogs around than with some of that fucking jerks that surround me.

You misunderstood. I hate people more than animals, but they're both so crap it doesn't really matter. People SHOULDN'T have rights, same as animals.

They don't have rights, except what is allowed by the government. No constitution that proclaims otherwise means a shit in a survival context. The only inate rightis the right to try to survive no matter what.

Dalas said:
You misunderstood. I hate people more than animals, but they're both so crap it doesn't really matter. People SHOULDN'T have rights, same as animals.
Why to hate animals?.. They don't betray, don't lie, don't fucking kill you for money. They don't have hate. Mostly don't have emotions. Just pure instincts. No flattery. They are true.
People - that what is real SHIT.
And to be honest I can't imagine a world today with ppl have no their rights. Can you?

Yeah, I can. It's this one.

there are NO inate rights. people get what they are given.

the whole concept of inate rights is bollocks.

Spectacular Views said:
hahaha, fucking 99% of what humans do serves no technical "purpose" or "function" in the same way that eating does. being able to choose to perform actions that serve no apparent "purpose" is a huge factor in what makes us different from other animals. even then, you're wrong, because like i said, it's possible to have a perfectly healthy vegan diet, so it's equally arguable that eating meat "serves no purpose or function". you're only arguing agaisnt veganism because it's not mainstream.

DOES THIS BITCH NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP!?

My girlfriend hates HER.

Carcassian said:
Yeah, I can. It's this one.

there are NO inate rights. people get what they are given.

the whole concept of inate rights is bollocks.
Don't really agree. There's just enough to be a son of millioner sometimes. That fucker gives nothing (I'm talking about moral things too) and gets everything. And there are ppl who work all their life and don't really have much. It's if to take your words literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.