The high points of recent prog metal?

Sometimes I laugh when things are funny :D

What are you, fucking stupid? Who the fuck laughs at funny things? I'm so much more intelligent than you are for not laughing at things that are funny, and I also slept with your mom and/or loved one yesterday night. And just today I texted that bitch a smiley face, bitches love smiley faces.

I love when you talk about yourself like that! Clearly you merely are on a high horse because of your sexual activity and your good grammar! I can't be wrong so you are!

wow, it was really hard pretending to be retarded typing that :lol:

Why the fuck did i just read this whole thread? There's a couple of minutes of my life gone :( But i do agree, this forum is a shithole run by a purple circle

Why the fuck did i just read this whole thread? There's a couple of minutes of my life gone :( But i do agree, this forum is a shithole run by a purple circle

That's one point I was going to get at, but was fearing a "b&".

Here, have 10 seconds of life back, my contribution to this.

That's one point I was going to get at, but was fearing a "b&".

Im not refering to the mods when i say purple circle - just the group of people who all take each others side when someone disagrees with one of em. I'd say it would make it near on impossible for new members to feel welcome...

Im not refering to the mods when i say purple circle - just the group of people who all take each others side when someone disagrees with one of em. I'd say it would make it near on impossible for new members to feel welcome...

No, I know what you're getting at, and I agree exactly. I'm not talking about the mods.

It's the mutual dick-touching oligarchy. :lol:

Oh well...

I think it's funny that everyone thinks that theres some fucking symphony x forum mafia that always backs each other up... i just don't see it. We happen to agree on some issues, but have you seen the multiple times that i've completely disagreed wtih ken, harris, etc?

y'know, fuck it. I'm still slightly inebriated, just got back from FUCKING OAKHELM!!!!!! And i can't be fucked to worry about you people here. For the record dan (dparker one), i've got no personal problem with you. You may be an asshat at times, but what the fuck ever hahaha.

I'm going to sleep. Maybe if i wake up in the morning i'll post more. doubt it though :lol:

I've been invited by Zach already, but I don't have MSN:Smug: I'm working on that though (i.e. not actually working on it, but rather thinking about working on it) so I'll come play one of these days
Meedley, you'd be much fun in EPIC MSN CHAT. Get MSN naow.

:immort:

I think it's funny that everyone thinks that theres some fucking symphony x forum mafia that always backs each other up... i just don't see it. We happen to agree on some issues, but have you seen the multiple times that i've completely disagreed wtih ken, harris, etc?

y'know, fuck it. I'm still slightly inebriated, just got back from FUCKING OAKHELM!!!!!! And i can't be fucked to worry about you people here. For the record dan (dparker one), i've got no personal problem with you. You may be an asshat at times, but what the fuck ever hahaha.

I'm going to sleep. Maybe if i wake up in the morning i'll post more. doubt it though :lol:

Yeah, I haven't really got one with you atm, mostly because in this thread, you've been posting more than "lol he is wrong amirite?". Meh, you can be an asshat too, but I still end up warming to you. :p

Anyway, in this thread it's only been Kenneth and MrFast participating in the mutual backing up mafioso thing... fuck, actually, I'm still inebriated from the night before as well... barely can be fucked typing, and I'm amazed there doesn't seem to be too many typos.

Also, it seems others have only had a problem with me since I did whatever to get on your old ignore list. :lol:

Yeah, I haven't really got one with you atm, mostly because in this thread, you've been posting more than "lol he is wrong amirite?". Meh, you can be an asshat too, but I still end up warming to you. :p

Anyway, in this thread it's only been Kenneth and MrFast participating in the mutual backing up mafioso thing... fuck, actually, I'm still inebriated from the night before as well... barely can be fucked typing, and I'm amazed there doesn't seem to be too many typos.

Also, it seems others have only had a problem with me since I did whatever to get on your old ignore list. :lol:

haha, well fuck them... if i got all gay and butthurt enough to put you on ignore and people don't like you because of that, fuck 'em. Drinking brings people together :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: