The "I Strongly Recommend" Thread

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
Yes, people, you got it: this is a thread to teach and learn, a place where you can post about that awesome band you have just discovered, ask for that album you are not sure if worths a try, or review a bit those albums that you can't stop listening to.

The fact is that we did some good recommendations some time ago, but there was not a specific thread to make it. I remember mare (does this fella wander the place? Long time no see...) making some good recommendations, and I really want you people to share your knowledge and learn from each other. So... what do you say? Do you have something in mind to recommend us?

I'm gonna put the first stone of our little creation: I strongly recommend a band named Karnataka. They're a melodic and original british prog rock band with female vocals that really kick major asses!!! I would go for an album called "Delicate Flame Of Desire" to have good proof of it. You'll tell me.

Unfortunately, Karnataka have recently announced the following bad news:

" Karnataka regrets to announce that for personal reasons the band is no longer able to continue. We would like to thank all of you who supported us from our early gigs in 1998 up to the present, it is largely you who have made this journey so worthwhile for all of us and we hope that the music we have made together has been something that will continue to live on after the band. Please note that all the remaining Karnataka gigs have been cancelled. "

Who's next? ;)

|ngenius.