The Joke Thread

oceanqueen44

Sofa King Cool
Jun 20, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio - USA
www.myspace.com
The Missing Cock

A Priest in a small rural town was very fond of the ten chickens and one handsome cock rooster he kept in a hen house behind the rectory.
One Saturday night the Priest discovered that the cock rooster was missing.
At the same time the Priest heard rumors of cockfights being held in town.
Shocked and dismayed, he decided to say something during Sunday Mass.
During Mass he asked the congregation, "Who among you will confess to sporting a handsome cock?" All the men stood up.
"No, no," he said. "That's not what I mean. Who among you will
confess to having seen a handsome cock?" All the women stood up.
"Oh, no," he said. "That's not what I mean, either. Who among you
will confess to having seen a cock that doesn't belong to you?"
Half the women stood up."Oh Lord," he said. "Perhaps I should rephrase the question: Has anybody here seen my cock?"
All the choirboys stood up.

Indian Woman

An old widowed Indian woman was very lonely, so she decided that she
needed
a pet to keep her company. So off to town she went to find a pet shop.

Upon entering the pet store she began her search for the right
companion.

Nothing seemed to catch her interest, except this one-Ugly-frog. As
shewalked by the barrel he was in, he looked up and winked at her! The frog whispered, "I'm lonely too! Buy me and you won't be sorry." The Indian woman figured, what the heck, she hadn't found anything else.

So, she bought the frog and sat him next to her in her old pickup as
she drove away. Down the road the frog whispered to her again in Indian, "Kiss me! You won't be sorry."

So, the old lady looked behind her in the mirror and figured what the
heck and kissed the frog. Immediately the frog turned into a tall,
handsome,buff, young warrior. Then he kissed her back and do you know what the old lady turned into?
The First Motel she could find!

Wow, another joke thread.......ok, I got one.

*Searches log files* Ah, here it is:

This dude is at the bar having a couple drinks after a day at work. He's drinking his last drink and the bartender asks him if he wants another. He's like, 'No, I shouldn't. I should be getting home. My wife is going to get home from work soon, and I just want to be there, you know?' The bartender is like 'Just one more, on the house'. The guy is like 'Alright. What the hell'. An hour goes by and the guy is still at the bar. He looks at his watch and it says 6 PM. He's like 'Shit. The wife is making dinner and she's going to be pissed if I'm not home when it's ready'. The bartender asks if he wants another drink before he leaves. He's like 'You know, I really shouldn't. I should be getting home'. The bartender is like 'Oh c'mon. One more.' The guy is like 'Fuck it. OK'. He later then looks at his watch. It reads 9 PM. He's like 'Oh fuck. It's 9 and the wife is getting ready for bed. I'm in the fucking dog house. Couch for me tonight. I have to get going.' The bartender asks 'One more? Oh come on. Last one I promise. Here, I'll even take a shot or two with you.' The guy is like 'Fuck it. Last one?' Bartender says 'Last one, I swear.' 'Ok, last one.' The guy leaves the bar and drives home. He stumbles out of his car and tried to unlock the door, but fails not to make noise. He's dropping his keys, stumbling around. He whispers to himself 'Fuck man....I fucked up now. I seriously have to make it up to the wife. I think a tongue tornado will enlighten her, haha.' He stumbles up the stairs and undresses. He goes into the bed and immediatly starts munching his wife's box. He's having a good old time, and she's all moaning loving it. He could totally tell she had been awakened by this pleasure. Then suddenly, he realizes that the drinks have taking a toll on his bladder and has to take a leak. He leaves the bed and whispers 'I'll be right back'. He stumbles into the bathroom and closes the door behind him. He's all stumbling everywhere, knocking shit off of the counter when his wife pokes her head out of from behind the shower curtain and whisper-yells at him, 'Shut the fuck up you loud, drunken asshole! Your mom is trying to fucking sleep!'

:) cool!

Here are some more:

Why don't witches wear panties?

Better grip on the broom.

What does J.Lo and a doorknobs have in common?

Everyone gets a turn.

Revenge is the best

One day a husband and wife were in the bathroom, The wife was getting out of the shower and the husband grabs her boobs and says "If these were firmer you wouldn't need a bra."
The wife was repulsed by his behavior and ignores him.

The next week the two are again in the bathroom and while the wife was getting out of the shower he grabs her ass and says "If your ass was firmer you wouldn't need a girdle."

The wife is now pissed and is ploting her revenge.

One day a week later the husband is getting out of the shower and the wife grabs his dick and says "If this was a little bit bigger I wouldn't
need your brother."

:)

Hahaha

I'll type one up.. see if I can remember it...

There's a man fishing and he finally catches this big heavy fish. A nun that was nearby sees this. He says "Sister, look at this big son-of-a-bitch!!"
"Oh my!" says the nun, "please don't use such language in front of me"
"No sister" replies the man, "that's what it's called.. it's called a son-of-a-bitch"
"Oh.. ok, well in that case I suppose it's alright.. let's take it to the seminary, I'll scale it so we can cook it"
They go and meet a priest inside. The nun says: "father, prepare the marinade, we're cooking this son-of-a-bitch for dinner tonight"
The priest shocked replies "Sister! What's come over you?! You know we don't use that kind of language, especially in this sacred house"
"It's alright father" said the nun, "The fish is actually called a son-of-a-bitch"
"Oh, alright, It's quite big, I'll help you prepare it for tonight"
While scaling and preparing the fish for cooking, the bishop walks in.
"I smell fish, what are we having for dinner tonight?"
"This son-of-a-bitch that this nice man caught earlier today" Said the priest, "Will you help us cook it? you are after all the best chef around here"
"How dare you use such language in front of me?!" yells out the bishop, "Why I've never heard such disrespect in the house of God coming from an exemplary priest such as yourself"
"You don't understand bishop, the fish is called a son-of-a-bitch.. that is its name"
"Oh... well let's cook it!"
They proceeded on in the kitchen. That night they were expecting the pope to come visit the seminary and they thought they'd surprise him with such a fine feast.

When the pope arrives, they're all sitting at the dinner table enjoying the meal. At some point the pope, impressed, blurts out: "My brothers and sisters, this is the finest meal I have had in a long time!"
"Thanks your holiness" said the fisherman, "I caught the son-of-a-bitch!"
nun - "And I scaled the son-of-a-bitch!"
priest - "And I marinated the son-of-a-bitch"
bishop - "And I cooked the son-of-a-bitch!"

After a brief pause, the pope lays back a little bit and puts his feet up on the table, staring at them, and exclaims: "You fuckers are alright!"

MagSec4 said:
Hahaha

I'll type one up.. see if I can remember it...

There's a man fishing and he finally catches this big heavy fish. A nun that was nearby sees this. He says "Sister, look at this big son-of-a-bitch!!"
"Oh my!" says the nun, "please don't use such language in front of me"
"No sister" replies the man, "that's what it's called.. it's called a son-of-a-bitch"
"Oh.. ok, well in that case I suppose it's alright.. let's take it to the seminary, I'll scale it so we can cook it"
They go and meet a priest inside. The nun says: "father, prepare the marinade, we're cooking this son-of-a-bitch for dinner tonight"
The priest shocked replies "Sister! What's come over you?! You know we don't use that kind of language, especially in this sacred house"
"It's alright father" said the nun, "The fish is actually called a son-of-a-bitch"
"Oh, alright, It's quite big, I'll help you prepare it for tonight"
While scaling and preparing the fish for cooking, the bishop walks in.
"I smell fish, what are we having for dinner tonight?"
"This son-of-a-bitch that this nice man caught earlier today" Said the priest, "Will you help us cook it? you are after all the best chef around here"
"How dare you use such language in front of me?!" yells out the bishop, "Why I've never heard such disrespect in the house of God coming from an exemplary priest such as yourself"
"You don't understand bishop, the fish is called a son-of-a-bitch.. that is its name"
"Oh... well let's cook it!"
They proceeded on in the kitchen. That night they were expecting the pope to come visit the seminary and they thought they'd surprise him with such a fine feast.

When the pope arrives, they're all sitting at the dinner table enjoying the meal. At some point the pope, impressed, blurts out: "My brothers and sisters, this is the finest meal I have had in a long time!"
"Thanks your holiness" said the fisherman, "I caught the son-of-a-bitch!"
nun - "And I scaled the son-of-a-bitch!"
priest - "And I marinated the son-of-a-bitch"
bishop - "And I cooked the son-of-a-bitch!"

After a brief pause, the pope lays back a little bit and puts his feet up on the table, staring at them, and exclaims: "You fuckers are alright!"
ROFL :lol: I wasn't expecting that.

Penis breath, a lover's dread
Is what you get when you give head
Unpleasant as it tends to be
Be grateful that he doesn't pee
It's times like this, you wonder why
You bothered reaching for his fly
But it's too late, can't be a tease
Accept the facts, get on your knees
You know you've got a job to do
So open wide and shove it through
Lick the tip then take it all
Don't drag your teeth or he might bawl
Slide up and down, use your tongue
And feel the precum start to run
So when the fuck's he gonna cum
Just, when you can't take anymore
You hear your lover's mighty roar
And when he hits that real high note
You feel it oozing down your throat
Salty, fishy, sticky, stuff
Okay, already that's enough
Let's switch you say, before you gag
And what revenge, you're on the rag.

Two aliens landed in the West Australian desert near an abandoned petrol station. They approached one of the petrol pumps, and one of the aliens addressed it: "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader." The petrol pump, of course, didn't respond. The alien repeated the greeting. There was no response.

The alien, annoyed by what he perceived to be the petrol pump's haughty attitude, drew his ray gun, and said impatiently, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. How dare you ignore us in this way! Take us to your leader, or I'll fire!"

The other alien shouted to his comrade, "No, you don't want to make him mad!" But before he finished his warning, the first alien fired. There was a huge explosion that blew both of them 200 metres into the desert, where they landed in a heap. When they finally regained consciousness, the one who fired turned to the other one and said, "What a ferocious creature. It damn near killed us! How did you know it was so dangerous?"

The other alien answered, "If there's one thing I've learned during my travels through the galaxy... any guy who can wrap his dick around himself twice and then stick it in his own ear, is someone you shouldn't mess with!"

The Raise

I, the penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

I do physical labor
I work at great depths
I plunge head first into everything I do
I do not get weekends off or public holidays
I work in a damp environment
I don't get paid overtime
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation
I work in high temperatures
My work exposes me to contagious diseases

Yours truly,

Penis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:

You do not work 8 hours straight
You fall asleep on the job after brief work periods
You do not always follow the orders of the management team
You do not stay in your allocated position, and often visit other areas
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing
You'll retire well before reaching 65
You're unable to work double shifts before you have completed the day's work
And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and leaving the workplace carrying 2 suspicious looking bags.

Sincerely,

The Management

These are probably from that previous joke thread, I'm too lazy to check.

A passenger in a taxi tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him something. The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb, and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab, then the driver said, "PLEASE, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!"

The passenger, who was also frightened, apologized and said she didn't realize that a tap on the shoulder could firghten him so much, to which the driver replied, "I'm sorry, it's really not your fault at all. Today is my first day driving a cab. I have been driving a hearse for the last 25 years."

There's a judge trying a very public case of a man who battered his wife and daughter to death with a hammer. The case is just about finished and the man has been found guilty. The judge is summing up before passing sentence.

"You, sir, have been found guilty of murdering your wife in cold blood by battering her to death with a hammer....."
Suddenly, a voice from the gallery shouts "Absolutely disgusting".
The judge shouts "SILENCE IN COURT!!". Then he continues;
"you are also guilty of battering your young daughter to death, with the same hammer...."
"Fucking disgraceful" shouts the same voice.
"What is the meaning of this, sir? Please keep quiet. Order in my court!!" fervours the judge. He then goes on;

"And so, having murdered your entire family with this hammer..."
"You filthy bastard" shouts the voice again.
"Bring that man here! Bring him here!!" orders the judge.
When the man is brought to the judge, the judge says "What is going on here? I'm trying to sentence this man and you keep shouting out abuse. What is the meaning of this?"
"I'll tell you why, your honour." says the man, "15 years I've lived next door to that man, and whenever I asked to borrow his hammer, he always said he never had one!"

rené descartes, the great philosopher, meets a man in the street.
man: master, will it rain tonight?
descartes: i don't think
descartes dies.

Bear Hunting

Frank was excited about his new rifle, and decided to try bear hunting.

He spotted a small brown bear and shot it.

There was then a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around to see a big black bear.

The black bear said, "That was my cousin, and you have got two choices.

Either I maul you to death or we have sex."

After considering briefly Frank decided to accede to the latter alternative.

Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Frank soon recovered and vowed revenge.

He headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it.

There was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him.

The grizzly said, "That was a huge mistake, Frank. That was my cousin and you have got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have rough sex."

Again, Frank thought it was better to cooperate.

Although he survived it would take several months before Frank finally recovered.

Outraged he headed back to the woods and he managed to track down the grizzly and shot it.

He felt sweet revenge, but then there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there.

The polar bear said, "Admit it Frank, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

Dog Care

Three dogs, a Doberman, a Boxer, and a Labrador are sitting in the waiting room at the vet's office when they strike up a conversation.

The Doberman turns to the Boxer and says, "So why are you here?" The Boxer replies, "I'm a pisser. I piss on everything - the sofa, the cat, the kid, but the final straw was last night, when I pissed in the middle of my owner's bed." The Doberman says, "So what is the vet going to do?" "Lethal injection," came the reply from the sad Boxer.

The Doberman then turns to the Labrador and asks, "Why are you here?" The Lab says, "I'm a digger. I dig under fences, dig up flowers and trees. I dig just for the hell of it. When I'm inside, I dig up the carpets. I went over the line last night when I dug a great big hole in my owner's couch." "So what are they going to do to you?" the Doberman inquired. "Lethal injection," the dejected Labrador said.

The Labrador then turns to the Doberman and asks what he's at the vet's office for. "I'm a humper," the Doberman says. "I'll hump anything. I'll hump the cat, a pillow, the table, fire hydrants, whatever. I want to hump everything I see. Yesterday, my owner had just gotten out of the shower and was bending down to dry her toes, and I just couldn't help myself. I hopped on her back and started humping away."

The Boxer and Labrador exchange a sad glance and say, "So, lethal injection for you too, huh?"

"No, no," the Doberman says, "I'm here to get my nails clipped."

Aunt Karen

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.

Ashley said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the car when we hit a big bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made a mess."

"What's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher.

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket!"

"Very good," said the teacher.

Next little Sarah raised her hand and said, "Our family are farmers too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks, and the moral to this story is, "don't count your chickens before they're hatched."

"That was a fine story Sarah. Michael, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes, my daddy told me this story about my Aunt Karen. Aunt Karen was a flight engineer in the Gulf War and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a machete. She drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then she landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops. She killed seventy of them with the machine gun until she ran out of bullets. Then she killed twenty more with the machete until the blade broke. And then she killed the last ten with her bare hands."

"Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, "what kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?"

"Don't fuck with Aunt Karen when she's been drinking."

A young black man walked into the local welfare office, marched straight up to the counter and said, "Hi, I'm lookin' for a job."

The man behind the counter replied, "Your timing is amazing. We've just got a listing from a very wealthy man who wants a chauffeur/bodyguard for his nympho daughter. You'll have to drive around in a big black Mercedes, but the suits, shirts, and ties are provided. Because of the long hours of this job, meals will also be provided and you will also be required to escort the young lady on her overseas holidays. The salary package is $200,000 a year."

The black man said, "Ah c'mon, you're bullshitting me!"

The man behind the counter said, "Well, you started it!"

There's a lion drinking from a water hole. An amorous gorilla sees the lion's behind moving up and down as it's drinking and can't hold back. He sneaks up behind the lion and begins to frantically hump the lion.
The lion starts to writhe around, snarling and going crazy.

The gorilla shits it and runs off into the trees, laughing. The lion, mad as hell, chases after it as fast as it can.
The gorilla is sprinting away, putting a good distance between itself and the lion, when it comes upon a clearing. In the clearing is a man in a piff helmet sitting in a deck chair, reading a newspaper.
The gorilla throws the man into a tree, grabs the piff helmet, sits on the chair and begins to make lke he's reading the news paper.
The lion comes hurtling into the clearing, snarling and seething. It roars "Grrrrrrr............you haven't seen a gorilla come running through here, have you?"
The gorilla says "not the one that fucked the lion down by the water hole?"
The lion says "fuck me, it hasn't made the papers already, has it???".

Things That Are Difficult to Say When You're Drunk

Indubitably
Innovative
Preliminary
Proliferation
Cinnamon

Things That Are VERY Difficult to Say When You're Drunk:

Specificity
Cogito ergo sum
British Constitution
Passive-aggressive disorder
Loquacious
Transubstantiate

Things That Are Downright IMPOSSIBLE to Say
When You're Drunk:

Thanks, but I don't want to have sex
Nope, no more booze for me
Sorry, but you're not really my type
No kebab for me, thank you
Good evening, officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
I'm not interested in fighting you.
Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing!

I'm not sure if this is a joke but anyway:

And GOD created Finland

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel found him, resting on the seventh day. He inquired of God, "Where have you been?"
God sighed a deep sigh ofsatisfaction and proudly pointed downwards
through the clouds, "Look, Michael, look what I've made".
Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"
It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put Life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance."
"Balance?", inquired Michael, still confused.
God explained, pointing to different parts of earth, "For example,
northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while southern Europe is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people,"

God continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be
extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in
ice."
The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a large landmass and said, "What's that one?"
"Ah," said God. "That's Finland, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful lakes, rivers, sunsets, and rolling hills. the people from Finland are going to be modest, intelligent, and humorous and they are going to be found traveling the world. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, and high-achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace."
Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, "what about
balance, God? You said there would be balance!"
God replied wisely, "Wait until you see the idiots I'm putting next to
them in Sweden and Russia."

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four mothers and their children. "you all have obsession," he observed.
to the first mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. you've even named your daughter Candy."
then he turned to the second Mom and said, "Your obsession is money. it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."
He turned to the third Mom; "Your obsession must be alcohol. your child's name is Brandy."
At this point, the fourth mother got up, took her little boy by the hand and whispered, "Come on, Dick, let's go."

Two arabs freshly arrive from Saudi Arabia into America. The two Saudi Arabians make a pact. One arab bets that in one year he can become more Americanized than the other arab. The other arab agrees saying that he will be more Americanized in a year than the other arab.
The two meet again a year later. One arab says first, "Well I work on Wall Street, I have a beautiful American wife and I've completely shed any last remaining trace of my Arabian accent". It was true, he spoke succinct English. "Well?" he says. "What about you?"
The other arab looks at him and says, "Fuck you towelhead."

Reactions: -Gavin-
Torgoth said:
I, the penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

I do physical labor
I work at great depths
I plunge head first into everything I do
I do not get weekends off or public holidays
I work in a damp environment
I don't get paid overtime
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation
I work in high temperatures
My work exposes me to contagious diseases

Yours truly,

Penis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:

You do not work 8 hours straight
You fall asleep on the job after brief work periods
You do not always follow the orders of the management team
You do not stay in your allocated position, and often visit other areas
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing
You'll retire well before reaching 65
You're unable to work double shifts before you have completed the day's work
And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and leaving the workplace carrying 2 suspicious looking bags.

Sincerely,

The Management

:lol:

SMUCKFEST

It's time to tell the truth about Smurfs. You see, Smurfs are a lot like other folks; they have dreams and ambitions, deep, thoughtful conversations with each other, and good and bad times.

But, people ask, do Smurfs have... you know... sex?

The answer is an emphatic and resounding yes! And why should't they? They';re people, too. What most people don't know is why Smurfs are blue. Well, the reason is because Smurfs only have sex once a year. Face it: if you had sex only once a year, you'd be blue, too.

Once a year, in the Smurf village, flags and banners fly happily in the breeze, proclaiming that the day of the annual Smuckfest has arrived. Birds sing and the Sun comes out to watch, despite the weather-Smurf's direst predictions. I guess good ol' Mr. Sun is a voyeur. In the middle of town, Papa Smurf gives a brief speech explaining the origin of the Smuckfest; how Dr. C. Everett Koop came to the village and warned all the Smurfs about AIDS.

Papa Smurf knew that no one made condoms small enough for a Smurf (even though everyone knows that all male Smurfs are uniformly well-hung, for their size), so he decreed that all Smurfs would only smuck one day a year.
Smucking one day a year will help us identify any diseases we may transmit to one another, and keep them from spreading to the animals in the forest, declaimed Papa Smurf. Besides, it will give Smurfette a chance to rest.
Yes! Smurfette must rest. For, as everyone knows, Smurfette is the only female Smurf in the village, and after a full day of having vigorous, rabid sex with two hundred cunt-crazed little blue men, she needs a break.

So, on the appointed day, Papa Smurf bids everyone throw their inhibitions to the wind and immerse themselves in debauchery. And, as is his privilege, Papa Smurf throws out the first throe. At his signal, Smurfette unties the skintight blue band she must use to suppress her natural bustiness, and her astounding tits spring forth into the daylight. The Sun gleams lecherously on the smooth, blue flesh, nipples crinkling in the light of day from her soon-to-be-unbridled lust. Then Smurfette shimmies out of her skirt and stands before the crowd, naked as the day she was born, save the spike-heeled white boots she has donned just for the occasion. Her long, blonde hair cascades down her back and lasciviously outlines her buttocks, clinging like a dirty old man's gaze to each curve and dimple. Her cunt winks lewdly from behind the golden shield of pubic glory, already glistening in mad anticipation of each and every raging rod it would receive that day.

And receive them gladly it would, for hers is the indefatigable furburger, and she hungered for the sauce blended in the heat of passion.

Smurfette turns to Papa Smurf and lifts her stupendous breasts with their turgid nipples to his lips. He takes each one, in turn, into his mouth, where his tongue dances the Fabulous Fandango around the areolae, as Smurfette moans like a cat in heat. Then, when poor Smurfette can take no more, Papa Smurf drops to his bony little knees and sprinkles his magic deSmurfilating dust on Smurfette's engorged cunt lips. Presto! The lovely blonde braiding material falls from her, leaving her shaved smooth as a hard-boiled egg.

Oh, Papa Smurf! she cries. Encore!! Encore!! as she writhes in anticipation of the Fabulous Furless Fandango danced around her pulsating pussy.

Papa Smurf does not disappoint the damsel in distress; he slides his hands under her tight little blue ass and parts her moistness with his thumbs. As the hot, funky juices begin to run down his arms, he plunges tongue-first and tonsil-deep into her wiggling womanhood. Smurfette gasps as the talented tongue begins to do its magic, and her cunt clutches at it like a baby bird after a worm. Cradling his head to her crotch, Smurfette's hips begin to slowly grind and twitch, for Papa Smurf's tongue has unerringly found her S-spot, and Smurfette begins the slow, hot, agonizing rise to ecstasy.
Oh, make me smurf, baby, make me smurf! she pants, each stroke of his tongue causing her to throb and clutch.
As Smurfette's moans and cries rise in pitch higher and higher, the crowd gazes in amazement at the mighty mound of meat struggling to escape from Papa Smurf's pants. This, then, is the legendary Trouser Titan, bulging forth in a determined attempt to split the barrier. Just when Smurfette is certain that she will die from sheer sensory overload, Papa Smurf flings off his Levis and frees the Magnificent Heat-Seeking Moisture Missile from its cradle. Maddened with blind lust, Smurfette hurls Papa Smurf to the platform and leaps shrieking into the air, landing unerringly on his Titanic Totem. Suddenly filled, Smurfette's cunt explodes in a monster orgasm, the force of which propels her screaming into the air again and again, each time plummeting her onto the Potent Purple Pecker and triggering another climax.

Before Smurfette can achieve orbit, Papa Smurf grabs her legs and pulls her to the ground. Swiftly, he stands, pulling her to her knees. Gasping in awe, Smurfette gets a head-on view of his hard-on, glistening in the light like a war staff. The sight of this shining stud is too much for Smurfette, who immediately grabs both of Papa Smurf's bulging balls in her hands and pulls him to her waiting mouth. With preternatural skill and primeval hunger, Smurfette devours the monster cock, licking and sucking like a starving child with an ice cream cone. His ass knotting like a sailor's anchor rope, Papa Smurf pounds into Smurfette's mouth with furious strokes. As he reaches his blazing climax, he forces Smurfette to take all thirteen and 7/8ths inches of blue tube steak and fires round after pulsing round of blue goo down her ravenous throat.

"Hurray!!" shouts the crowd. Now it's our turn! Suddenly the town square erupts with scenes of azure carnality, as two hundred tiny blue asses appear in the sunlight. Two hundred raging cocks swarm toward Smurfette's waiting and ever-willing cunt, ready to make her scream for mercy as they scream for more. Four hundred bouncing balls follow each other toward the nearest available orifice, making Smurfette wish there were more of her.

Those lucky enough to find access to Smurfette's fabulous form begin their crazed humping, as others find their schlongs being stroked as fast as she can grab. Those whose time will come later are coming now, as their friends clutch lustily at their forbidden fruits, flinging frothy fuck-foam far and wide.

Up the ass! Down the throat! Backhand, forehand, underhand, in the armpit or behind the knee, the Smurfs erupt in a display of orgasmic prowess to shame the most devoted student of the Kama Sutra. Soon the street becomes hazardous to navigate (and navigate one must), as the square gets deeper and deeper in the collective come. Hour after hour, the orgy rampages on.

Gradually, as night falls, the screams of orgasmic ecstasy turn to the moans and sighs of deep contentment, with the occasional whimper from an over-enthusiastic sodomite.
Soon all is quiet, as Smurf helps Smurf back to Home and Preparation H. Tubes of Chap-Stick are quickly distributed to soothe aching lips, and aloe gel is applied (as are lips, if it is too stimulating) to the citizen's members to ease the burning. As the exhausted (and completely sated) Smurfs lie in sexual stupor, gentle rains come (not them, too!) to wash away all traces of the fleshfest that was. And you wondered why Smurfs are always in such a good mood...