The "Lets pretend we are another GMD member"thread.

Emulators are not gay when you are at school and don't have access to your NES.

Also with GBA emulators you can speed up stuff to get past the boring shit. I did that a lot in pokemon.

When I get a Flash drive for next year I'm gonna put some emulators on it.

I mainly use the DosBox program to run the goldren oldies of the early 90s. The thing that bugs me about this emulator is that it doesn't synchronize the keystrokes correctly, no matter how much I speed up or slow down the game. This ruins the fun in games that require quick reflexes.
Does anyone know a better emulator for MSDOS?

I now only use my original Xbox with 120GB HD to emulate MAME games, NEO GEO and CPS1 / CPS2 games.

Looks Sweeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeet hidden away in the NEOGEO MVS cabinet though ;) I hacked two "arcade pads" into the console of the cabinet to complete that all-authentic arcade machine feel.

I had to dump the old monitor (it had been burned out from the original NEO GEO Puzzle Bobble game being left to play on it 24/7 for the last fucking ten years or so), but I have replaced that with a normal TV. You can't really tell behind the glass unless you are a pedant.

I bought the cab for £5 (!) off ebay - and the guy lived in the next village along from me! It's quite large (6'6'' tall), but it does look fucking great in the games room.

831802188_c82e45336f.jpg

Mine is now spray painted black and waiting for my lazy bitch sister to design side-art for it.

Zeph

Went out and got fucking pissed with some mates.

I was going to go to a show next week but my mate couldn't go and I won't be able to get there.