The "Lets pretend we are another GMD member"thread.

Ok, moving on. Who said the following:

Hey Valerie, good job fucking being a horse toothed faggot asshole. You're such a pompous melon that I can't understand your speech when you try to mumble in Swahili at me, what the fuck is that banana over there, are you fucking serious?

Pmub.

Hey Valerie, good job fucking being a horse toothed faggot asshole. You're such a pompous melon that I can't understand your speech when you try to mumble in Swahili at me, what the fuck is that banana over there, are you fucking serious?

Pmub.

V.V.V.V.V.

I've been here for 5 years...have I setablished an identity here? Doubtful.

Do you feel sorry for me? :err:

'Fraid not...didn't realize you'd been here so long. You should spam like me. Then people will know you. Of course, they'll probably lose all respect for you as well, but...

Pmub.

K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

Yeah, I just know you as 'the guy with the BAN avatar with a name like a tank'.

I have yet to gain my identity though, mostly because I don't post drunk.

Maybe I should.

K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

:lol:

?

what's that from?

what's that from?

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.

Dodens