The "Lets pretend we are another GMD member"thread.

erm someone

so I went out and got fully pissed, woke up in my flat mates bed, with my flat mate underneath me. Fucking wasn't the girl one either. I didn't manage to throw myself at any fat slags that night either.

I'm so cool that now I only listen to vinyl now. I'm so ironic!

Alter.

I mean ((((((((((0))))))))))))

so I went out and got fully pissed, woke up in my flat mates bed, with my flat mate underneath me. Fucking wasn't the girl one either. I didn't manage to throw myself at any fat slags that night either.

Possibly me.

I'm back in my ivory tower, I'm taking the boat.

JAGE

run on sentence that has no focus in it except it seems to be about some girl I'm sexually frustrated about in some way or I just had sex with it's hard to tell

oh yeah Runk

So I learnt the ancient last spoken language of the lost people of al sadifukammi jammi mu queerini ca cuuurioo om admiral ackbar telli talibanni foni cunstinka ca moviestar al livejasmin dalai lamatron balha boom dissimo 3000.

so I met the daughter of their undead warrior guardian and told her she was really hot so she is having phone sex with me right now.

@Deva: the guy in your sig, Runk.. lol

@Jage: Deva? llama? (dunno)

The Black Dahlia Murder is an amazing band, they have some sweet-ass solos, i pleasure myself to them nightly.

Limp Bizkit has some songs that are pretty much metal, you know. I'm not saying I like them or anything... but check them out, they're not bad.

*posts shitty link*

Hard one: Whatsup bruv, im going down to throw some shapes at the metal disco with my chick in my arm and a big fuck off cigar hanging from my lip. :kickass: I am a chick magnet a true metal fan and the best dancer at the metal disco. :kickass: Later i will go back down to west chelsea, and open up a few cold ones then call it a night bruv

edit: tomorrow i have a date battering johnny fortunes, bruv. he will stay down, when i say to

I found the post several posts back to be exactly what I was about to post but seeing as the poster is not part of my elitist sex octagon I shall not quote them.