The "Lets pretend we are another GMD member"thread.

I can't live without my PSP! Hand-held video games are so amazing, anything else is dumb and impractical because I can play on the go.

I can't live without my PSP! Hand-held video games are so amazing, anything else is dumb and impractical because I can play on the go.
Shit...that's hard.

Just got up, masturbated in the shower, and about to go down and find something to eat.

Krig would be more like...I just took a huge shit that looked like a fucking liberal cunt, I was also fellating one of my gun during the process. Oh and cats are cute.

"I'm feeling so bad right now, having issue with my gf and feeling atrocious. I wish I was asexual"

5 min later

"Life is wonderful, the colors are brighter than usual because I'm so in love with this girl."

"Hi, I like to post 4-5 words in many different languages to show off my impressive knowledge of many different cultures. It makes me feel a lot more important than those stupid retards here that can only post in 1 language..."

I found the post several posts back to be exactly what I was about to post but seeing as the poster is not part of my elitist sex octagon I shall not quote them.

there's a clue somewhere, an emoticon. click the arrow to find it.