The "Lets pretend we are another GMD member"thread.

It was actually kind of funny! Gotta love smart-ass replies man, especially if they involve calling the other person a fag/homo/queer/fruitcake/living-with-parents-because-they-hate-the-concept-of-money-without-giving-an-improved-idea-of-how-this-entire-world-should-be-running-as-efficiently-as-it-is

Heil hitler sieg hail

Hail Hail

anyway I love this white nationalist band called skinflint88rahowanaow

o wait no I don't, this was a joke thread.
Onder?
KD, to the DK.

"I want some new black metal bands. Here are some examples of bands I already like:

~long, obnoxious list of random bands that he clearly picked up from reading the forums; oh, and an occasional album title that he confused for a band name, b/c he doesn't know either~"
TXDZ
I'm posting from the bathroom - just took the most massive dump ever. Man that felt great! I can see some bits of chili from my lunch today. Oh, and I think I've still got a crumb or two stuck on my ass hairs. Who wants a pic?
Krig or Joe

I don't need women or sex. Spending one's life in the pursuit of pussy is shallow and stupid. Maybe I'll get a dog.

I hated the term hair metal.Kid these days don't understand.I think death metal sucks.I heard this old prog band from the 70s on XM who where very good.Nickelback is good I think people just hate them because it the cool thing to do.Guess who this person is.

The post I read on top of me choke on my burger. Funny stuff that he would go that route I think I should like my team but sometimes I want to fall down in pain because they are all doing poorly.