The "Lets pretend we are another GMD member"thread.

Alter go kill yourself you fucking cunt.

~Zeph
you're not supposed to fucking put the persons name in.

Schwärzung;8520232 said:
Shit...that's hard.

Just got up, masturbated in the shower, and about to go down and find something to eat.

I haven't made any posts about masturbation in a long time.

KD, to the DK.

"I want some new black metal bands. Here are some examples of bands I already like:

~long, obnoxious list of random bands that he clearly picked up from reading the forums; oh, and an occasional album title that he confused for a band name, b/c he doesn't know either~"

I'm posting from the bathroom - just took the most massive dump ever. Man that felt great! I can see some bits of chili from my lunch today. Oh, and I think I've still got a crumb or two stuck on my ass hairs. Who wants a pic?

This must be a joke? Dodens Grav? The swedish-named All-American bad-ass who silences everyone with his wise and sometimes violent posts......LIVES WITH HIS PARENTS?!

I had the impression he was around 30!

Damn so many young people in these forums..yet they all seem older! Except for Ross...

docile dominance: what's it like wanting to live with your parents until you're 30?
Skjebnevette: I don't know how long I'll live here but I don't have a strong desire to get out 'on my own' because I'm fairly independent as it is and being 'on my own' in this case would basically mean financially on my own primarily, which is gay
docile dominance: why is being financially on your own 'gay'?
Skjebnevette: it seems like a waste of fucking money to move out young unless you have a good reason for it
Skjebnevette: because it costs a lot of fucking money, obviously
Skjebnevette: spending money is gay
docile dominance: yeah but you hate money
docile dominance: \so
Skjebnevette: I hate the concept of money
docile dominance: isn't that kinda jewish to not want to spend money?
Skjebnevette: and the desire to earn as much money as possible and the focus on money
Skjebnevette: it's wasting money
Skjebnevette: I don't see my life significantly improving in any way by living by myself
Skjebnevette: so why do it when it's just a financial burden?
Skjebnevette: "because"
docile dominance: swing and a miss
Skjebnevette: wat
docile dominance: the last two IMs before you anticipated my comment are pretty interesting
Skjebnevette: they were indeed
docile dominance: I know what you're saying
docile dominance: but I'm doing it for the experience
docile dominance: the problem though
docile dominance: is with society mainly
Skjebnevette: the jews
docile dominance: since most people think you have problems living with your parents past a certain age
docile dominance: or
docile dominance: if you live with them, you have problems I should say
docile dominance: I worded that awkwardly

Did you put a joke in my joke so that I could perform some kind of clever meta-action?