The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I wont be able to see my girlfriend on Tuesday as planned. I just want to be alone with her!:mad:

I love being up in Maine during the summer but I fucking hate it that all we can get up here is dial-up internet. It's painfully slow, especially when on UM. I live on an island the size of Manhattan but they have yet to run a cable line down my street (which is a dirt road).

I hate that I wont be able to see my girlfriend on Tuesday as planned. I just want to be alone with her!:mad:

why the fuck would you want to be with her when you can entertain us without girlfriends on UM?

anyways back to the loving and hating i love cream cheese and masturbation, but mostly eating cream cheese while masturbating to chicks eating cream cheese... naked of course:)

I hope you know there were more bands in the 80's than just glam bands.

I hope you know there is a lot of stuff in the 80's besides that :)

No, I was completely unaware of that until now. :Smug:

Yeah, but you were implying that he wasn't aware of any '80s bands besides glam bands, which was directly contradicting what he had in his post.

I hope you know that.

Idiots can. 80's was the best decade for music, not just Glam but everything else.

LOL! Late 60's, 70's completely trashes the 80's.

^I'm guessing Chuck Shuldiner was Jewish because one of his parents was, but the information on Wikipedia was very sketchy, I really don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.