The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE MY BESTFRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND!!!! I NEVER SLEPT WITH HIM/AM NOT SLEPING WITH HIM!!! WHY IS SHE GIVING HIM (AND HENCE ME) GRIEF ABOUT ME?!?!?!?!?!

FUCKING CUNT! #$$TGTHYU%OT )OIT (U%OJ OTGRJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG H@VE Y0U EVER FUCKING HEARD OF SWITCHING OFF THE CAPLOCKS KEY????

SIFHSUAFHKASFJHAF WAFDAHWFAQWF????

You know what I hate? I hate that fucking AOL "Rock out now" banner. Heres whats wrong with it:

1) The bands it lists are all gay. Who the fuck headbangs to Fall Out Boy, Avril Lavigne and My Chemical Romance? MORE importantly, if someone does, why the fuck are thy still breathing?

2) The banner is making the "I love you" sign with the goddamn cursor. You have no idea how much it pisses me off when someone does that when metal is playing. I want to crush thier balls into fucking powder. Metal isn't about "love" it's about unbrideled anger and hate. Get it right. Pull the thumb in and show everyone how much alliegance you have to darkness.

3) AOL is a fucking rip off. Thier service is shitty, thier adds are annoying, and i'm sure as fuck not going to go to thier shitty, over-designed website to view ten second clips and read what some dildo thought of a "Killers" concert. FUCK YOU AOL!

IT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF!!!!! AAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!! DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!!!!

I hate this picture

image.php

I love people who try and go to college and have a succesful career and end up working at the same place as you because they fall and are not as smart as they thought in the world spectrum, and you did not even try and make the same wages. It's funny when you meet up with people years later and they are still here because they thought they were going to leave. A lot of people never leave.

Because it's definitely better not to try to better yourself.

They're record labels you cockswab. I know it's large, but I want to support these labels, as I consider them to be among the best that the underground has to offer at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.