The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Dave. So without further Ado, I present:

Anatomy of A Dave Post:
000postanatomycopyks6.jpg

I think you meant anecdote.

My mother works for an eye doctor, and he's...not a fan of the Jews. Whenever he talks about them, he refers to them as "the Hebes" and makes a gesture suggesting a rather unorthodoxly large nose. It's quite entertaining.

:lol:

Dave, you seem like you pull plenty of expert jewneuvers with the customers.

I do, there are so many tricks you can do to fool the idiots (IE customers)

the commission is very inconsistent though, the other day I made 16 bucks commission in 5 hours working at another GNC where I did NOTHING all day, today at GNC near my house I bust my ass for nearly 7 hours and make about 12.

My mother works for an eye doctor, and he's...not a fan of the Jews. Whenever he talks about them, he refers to them as "the Hebes" and makes a gesture suggesting a rather unorthodoxly large nose. It's quite entertaining.

:lol: My friends do pretty much the samething, especially the good old self-loathing jew friends I have.

^:lol: I don't think I've ever met a Jew yet. I met someone at college who is going to convert to Orthodox Judaism but was raised Christian.

^:lol: Because I live in rural Tenesee, there's no synagogues here, I wasn't joking when I said it's probably 99 % Christian, basically all you meet here are the rarities(Pagans, Atheists, Agnostics) and I can count on both hands the number of them I've met and people who are Christian in some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.