The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not, obviously, or you wouldn't feel the need to say "(no homo)."

:lol: it's a bodybuilding.com joke, I didn't pull it from any "shower". It's all a fucking joke, lighten up will you?

and I really don't understand your comments on bodybuilders. Most bbers are hard working normal guys who come to the gym wearing normal shorts and a shirt. They work out hard as hell and then go home.

The only time they are "oiled up in a bikini" is during photo shoots and competitions but there are like 3 competitions a whole year and only the top 3% of guys ever do photo shoots.

Yo, Crunch, you been working on your glutes? Man, I'll bet I could bounce a quarter off your ass... No homo, by the way.

fuckin' priceless :lol: :lol:

:lol: it's a bodybuilding.com joke, I didn't pull it from any "shower". It's all a fucking joke, lighten up will you?

and I really don't understand your comments on bodybuilders. Most bbers are hard working normal guys who come to the gym wearing normal shorts and a shirt. They work out hard as hell and then go home.

The only time they are "oiled up in a bikini" is during photo shoots and competitions but there are like 3 competitions a whole year and only the top 3% of guys ever do photo shoots.

fuckin' priceless :lol: :lol:

And yet you still use it here. Which means you can't let it go. Which means you need it. Which means you're a smidge gay. (a li'l homo}

Status
Not open for further replies.