the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when i'm walking by a victoria secret store and almost walk into people because the distraction!. TITS

LOL I just read this on wikipedia (talking about ...and justice for all)

"The song structures on ...And Justice for All were so complex that the band apparently had some difficulty reproducing the songs precisely for their Damaged Justice tour shows. The band stated many times in subsequent years that this kind of difficulty was the primary reason for the relatively simpler song structures on their next album, Metallica. Hammett said: "One day after we played 'Justice' and got off the stage one of us said, 'we're never fucking playing that song again.'"

was that album really that complex??

Out of there albums, probably so, compared to most thrash, probably so.
But if you made something... you should be able to play it, i mean, unless it's a part in solo you made when you were fiddling, i can't see how you can make something, be able to play it well enough for the album and then not being able to play it or having difficulty afterwards.

Out of there albums, probably so, compared to most thrash, probably so.
But if you made something... you should be able to play it, i mean, unless it's a part in solo you made when you were fiddling, i can't see how you can make something, be able to play it well enough for the album and then not being able to play it or having difficulty afterwards.

yea I never quite understood why people criticized metallica for being overly simple

for a 1988 thrash album... I'm not sure you can get much more complex than AJFA

I remember hearing that Lars couldn't play the double kick fast enough in Dyers Eve so they had to overdub it.

Status
Not open for further replies.