the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention to all you Patriot fans.......In Your Fucking Face!!!! I love the Fins. :) :) :)
Wow. You live in England and follow American football? That's pretty cool.

I am a Patriots fan. They played like fucking shit yesterday. I really didn't have high hopes for them for this season to begin with, but they are even worse than I thought they would be.

Oh man they got fucking massacred.

Packers won (mind you beating the 49ers doesn't mean shit) which makes me happy seeing as they are my favorite team.

Anyways :D

I love The Decemberists.

Heh could you guys state the obvious a little more? Point is, the colts don't suck. I'm a firm believer that anyone at any time could win a game no matter who it is, I just happened to be a colts fan. Saying they "suck" is making yourself look like an ignorant nub because in reality they do not "suck." No team in the NFL is perfect. It all comes down to the playoffs and who plays better.

To Krig and farting, I had to hold in a shit all day, and little farts always want to creep out, but as I was at college I didnt want to rip them out because it would stink. I couldnt hold it muchc long so I went to the toilet after class and farted the biggest one ever. It felt....soooo good.

excellent.
Farting is my favorite pasttime.

Heh could you guys state the obvious a little more? Point is, the colts don't suck. I'm a firm believer that anyone at any time could win a game no matter who it is, I just happened to be a colts fan. Saying they "suck" is making yourself look like an ignorant nub because in reality they do not "suck." No team in the NFL is perfect. It all comes down to the playoffs and who plays better.

Lions defeat this belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.