the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how smart you all make me feel. I also love assless chaps. If you wear them forwards it definitely gives your balls room to breathe. Plus sometimes I only want my asscheeks tanned, so ill spank on some tanning oil and take em to the beach.

I love how smart you all make me feel. I also love assless chaps. If you wear them forwards it definitely gives your balls room to breathe. Plus sometimes I only want my asscheeks tanned, so ill spank on some tanning oil and take em to the beach.

:(

You make me feel like I'm in Mensa.

I love that you will die someday.

I also love sheets fresh from the dryer. Though I hate that I keep having to change and wash sheets because one of my cats keeps fucking puking on them. Jesus, cat- I don't blame you for having to puke, but must you do it on my bed? For fucks sake puke on the floor if you must puke.

I love that you will die someday.

I also love sheets fresh from the dryer. Though I hate that I keep having to change and wash sheets because one of my cats keeps fucking puking on them. Jesus, cat- I don't blame you for having to puke, but must you do it on my bed? For fucks sake puke on the floor if you must puke.

My dog pukes when it gets excited. It's cute. In a sick way.

Ah, and yes, like I said before. That guy makes me feel like I'm the Queen of Mensa.

^^all chaps are assless...that is the point of chaps...if they had an ass they would be pants
and to Amarantus-chaps are crotchless too ususlly

I love riding horses...in chaps...with pants underneath.

my favorite character is definately silvio

the only character who is even remotely rational

edit: yikes I'm watching like the 12th episode of the first season with the italian exchange student. Holy shit is she hot :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

my favorite character is definately silvio

the only character who is even remotely rational

edit: yikes I'm watching like the 12th episode of the first season with the italian exchange student. Holy shit is she hot :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Which one was that?!
I like Paulie he's fucking crazy. But I guess Ton' in my fav. Silvio is funny... I like his expressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.