the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate people that add that little slice of bullshit to there sentences every time they speak.

E.g my mum will put an excuse at the end of everything she says, even when it's unnecessary, like this: "can you answer the phone, I’m not feeling well" "can you get the sauce, I got this saw leg" BWAHHHHHHHHhh

And this old bitch at work always adds something to do with women at the end of her sentences "can you get those boxes down from the top shelf, customers can't reach them, it's hard for women"
"Can you lift this bag, it's to heavy for a women (I lift the bag, a small child with a vagina could have done it)"
FUCKKKKKKKKkk!

Stupid unnecessary bullshit.

Sounds more like you hate being asked to do shit.

Ad-aware + Spybot = Win

That's what I use, but I always see them scanning right through, and past, enormous files called XXXSexWorkersXXX and shit like that.

Then I can't find them under Add/Delete Programs, so I know they're still sitting there being nasty.

That is crazy. Between posting my last post, and this one, I went and renewed my license or whatever for Avast. The box in the corner said it had expired, and I didn't realize I could renew for free, but I finally clicked on it.

Fucking cosmic.

It won't protect you against spyware, mate. Spyware is a bigger worry than viruses.

Oh, but it does. If i come in contact with any spyware the system lets me know immediately and sets of an alarm and terminates the connection to the spyware. It is quite nice.

Oh, but it does. If i come in contact with any spyware the system lets me know immediately and sets of an alarm and terminates the connection to the spyware. It is quite nice.
Ah, I just checked. You're right.

I have been using NOD32 for a year or so. It's proven itself as quite reliable and non-demanding virus stopper.
Excellent utility. I'd rank it #2 right after Kaspersky (mostly because of its integrated firewall features).

I love that I have been accepted to the University of Toronto.

Yay. Judging by the location in your user info (Mass.) you'll be an American in a different country's school system.

I'm in the same boat, going to the UK.

Congrats on your acceptance!

Status
Not open for further replies.