the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that my PC is being raped by spywares and viruses.
4ct1f9g.gif

Spyware sucks dildos. I hate it.

Fortunately most of it stopped getting into my computer when I switched to firefox.

Smart woman.

Star Fox was indeed quite awesome! That's one of the video games I actually played a lot of with my little brother when I was younger.

:lol:

Thanks! <3

and yes,Starfox was amazing. that one and Link to the Past needs to be redone for Wii/Gamecube :)

Today has been full of Star Fox throwbacks. My brother started quoting the characters.... and it was ridiculous... because I actually knew where it was coming from. Yea, I can quote 90s video games.

I hate people that add that little slice of bullshit to there sentences every time they speak.

E.g my mum will put an excuse at the end of everything she says, even when it's unnecessary, like this: "can you answer the phone, I&#8217;m not feeling well" "can you get the sauce, I got this saw leg" BWAHHHHHHHHhh

And this old bitch at work always adds something to do with women at the end of her sentences "can you get those boxes down from the top shelf, customers can't reach them, it's hard for women"
"Can you lift this bag, it's to heavy for a women (I lift the bag, a small child with a vagina could have done it)"
FUCKKKKKKKKkk!

Stupid unnecessary bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.