the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay. Judging by the location in your user info (Mass.) you'll be an American in a different country's school system.

I'm in the same boat, going to the UK.

Congrats on your acceptance!

Where in the UK? My uncle attended King's College for his masters.

I love extra-curricular activities in high school. I went to a theatre clinic (performing our one-act for a judge who gives their opinion like a real competition judge but with the benefit of it not counting.) and a solo competition for choir today. I'm exausted but it was a blast. We did very well at the clinic and I got a 2 (1-5, 1 being the best.) at the solo competition. Very fun stuff. I would have got a 1 but I didn't memorize the lyrics.

Awww, congrats on the new purchase.

I bought a pair of black pants today for $16. Wooohooo. Can't go wrong with black clothing.

Yes you can, if they are assless chaps.

:lol:

I used to work in a costume shop. Basically, we'd always get freaks in the store. It was a freak cesspool. But, anyways, this businessman walks in one day and says he's going to a Western-themed party. He seriously didn't understand that you have to wear jeans under the leather chaps. Luckily, he didn't get them. If he did, I probably would have had to clean off the sweat stains from his balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.