the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it won't. Dude, you have no clue. Also 130 is not super skinny for my height retard. It's actually around the appropiate weight. But, consider I have very very low body fat. No, I didn't do cardio, I did cardio when I went to wrestling practice in which we ran like 7++ miles a day lol. Then add to that we wrestled like 15 practice matches a day too.

Please, stop acting like you know it all. It's my body type, not anything I did wrong. And you don't think eating 4000 calories a day being that 70% of it is protein is not eating like a bear for someone like me? Goddamn your thick.

there is no way you can expect to gain anything running 7 + miles a day and then training for 2 or 3 hours AND doing wrestling

trust me, start bodybuilding where you only lift 4 or 5 times a week for a limited amount of time, you will gain 20-30 pounds in a year

I don't think it's even possible to get fat in boot camp. We were constantly doing something that seemed to be a workout. Not to mention muscle weighs more than fat. So I don't understand how you could think that most of the weight I gained was fat. I was still around 3% body fat if not less when I graduated.

I don't think it's even possible to get fat in boot camp. We were constantly doing something that seemed to be a workout. Not to mention muscle weighs more than fat. So I don't understand how you could think that most of the weight I gained was fat. I was still around 3% body fat if not less when I graduated.

I'm not going to argue here, just going to state that (according to my extensive bodybuilding knowledge) what you are saying is physically impossible

not to mention that being 3% body fat is physically impossible, this is what 5% looks like,
dexter-jackson-AC2005.jpg

you are telling me you were more ripped than him??

you were constantly doing something that was a workout?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: do you even know anything about weightlifting??

you gain weight by perfect diet, proper rest, and lifting massive amounts of weight. There is no way in hell somebody who is ignorant/clueless as you are in this regard could ever gain 40 pounds in 3 monhts

Your extensive bodybuilding knowledge obviously isn't good for shit it seems. I just told you what I weighed before and after boot camp. I have pictures and documentation on the fucking subject. Which means, obviously that's what happened. My company commander actually had a conversation with me after graduation because my Senior Drill Instructor noticed how much I changed within those three months. He asked me how I put on so much weight and I told him. I ate double rations(double portions per meal) everyday and worked my ass off. What is so fucking hard to understand about this?

God you are such a fucking knob. You don't have to be uberdupper-incredibly-look-at-me-I-have-a-small-penis ripped to have less than 5% body fat. Just do yourself a favor, and stop pulling shit from your ass to support your ignorant arguments man. You do it every freaking post.

less than 5% body fat is physically impossible. That picture is as low as you can go in terms of body fat

40 pounds in 3 months is also physically impossible. For fucks sake I played football in high school where we ate 6000-7000 calories a day and trained for 2 hours everyday (and we were training to be as huge as possible). I only gained 20-24 pounds in about a 3 month time when I first started out and at least 1/4 of that was fat.

you are talking out of your ass, shut the fuck up

go on a hardcore bodybuilding website and tell them that you gained 40 pounds of muscle in 3 months, see what reaction you get :rolleyes:

I love it when I try to take a nap before work,and my phone rings.

again and again. I take the phone off the hook, but they call my cellphone which needs to be on at all times:)

yes. tis sarcasam:Smug:

but I seriously love it when I hear from an old friend. I love him very much

I love it when I try to take a nap before work,and my phone rings.

Haha, that sounds pretty damn annoying. My cell beeps loudly every few minutes if I don't check my text messages / voice mail. My older brother works overnights and my younger brother is some sort of insomniac, so I get lots of texts when I'm trying to sleep.

Though yesterday I was watching Pulp Fiction and as soon as the credits began to roll, my friend called to see if I wanted to hang out. Greatest timing ever.

I'm not going to argue here, just going to state that (according to my extensive bodybuilding knowledge) what you are saying is physically impossible

not to mention that being 3% body fat is physically impossible, this is what 5% looks like,
dexter-jackson-AC2005.jpg

you are telling me you were more ripped than him??

you were constantly doing something that was a workout?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: do you even know anything about weightlifting??

you gain weight by perfect diet, proper rest, and lifting massive amounts of weight. There is no way in hell somebody who is ignorant/clueless as you are in this regard could ever gain 40 pounds in 3 monhts

Your an idiot

http://www.theocbwebsite.com/id82.htm Read this, and read whatever else you need to.

The lowest possible body fat for a guy and still live is 2%.

Status
Not open for further replies.