the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, they're gay alright.
Hammett_Hetfield_001_061406.jpg

:lol:

"Bucko?". I know you've moved around a lot, but were you born in a 1950's TV sitcom? Christ, dude.

Anyway, I came to my conclusion because of your clear lack of understanding of the game of baseball and your laughable claim that soccer is more complex. It's pretty obvious that you have no clue what you're talking about, hence why it's like a retard talking about Shakespeare.

im still trying to figure out how you know exactly whats in my brain. i understand baseball just fine. just because i'm critical of the sport, doesnt mean i have no understanding of it.
~gR~

Pussies? Look in the mirror you fucking fatass. You have no right to call anyone a pussy since you are the epitome if pussyhood.

epitome of pussyhood?
I've played hockey since I was 12/13
I may be fat, but I can skate circles around your ass.
baseball players stand there in the field and watch the clouds float by, kick at the grass and chew on their sunflower seeds and gum.
hockey is about movement. When you are out there, you never stop. That even applies for a fatass like myself.
eat a dick and drink some pine tar

:OMG:

there is another video of a mid field screamer. i'll try to find it. but this guy fired it from the center line
~gR~

There was also Beckham's against Wimbledon.

And one player every season in the spanish premier devision between 2002-2006. :lol:. They shoot from anywhere.

the baseball season is a huge grind, you are talking about playing nearly non stop everyday for 6 months straight (over 160 games), and these guys are going all out on every play.

and these guys are going all out on every play.

no, theyre not. ive seen way too many people just stand there because the ball wasnt exactly where they wanted it, even though it was over the plate.

the only people who are constantly working are the pitcher and catcher. no, i take that back. cuz the pitcher takes his time throwing the ball too!
~gR~

Status
Not open for further replies.