the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's going to be tough for anybody to surpass bonds in terms of all around greatness, 7 - 10 gold gloves (I can't quite recall), unbelievable career #s, 500 - 500, one of the few true 5 tool players in the history of the game, not to mention he has easily had 3 or 4 of the best offensive years in the history of the game.

Say what you want about steroids, but no conclusive proof has surfaced regarding bonds, and I am willing to bet plenty of big time players take the juice anyways. Bonds is a legend regardless of all the off-field bullshit

Just read Game of Shadows and you'll see. Just because MLB hasn't gotten him to test positive doesn't meam there aren't mountains of evidence against him. The problem is that he's very connected, the and steoid industry is always a step ahead of the drug tests.

Anyone who doubts Bonds' steroid use either suffers from blind allegiance or is actually blind. As in, he can't fucking see him, because he's blind. OR, he has no eyes. Or he's never seen him.

EDIT: Anyone with decent vision who has been Bonds who doubts his steroid use is an idiot.

so I have started drinking this green tea stuff, it is very good. I need to lose 15 - 20 pounds to get to an extremely low body fat% (I am currently at 5'10' 215)

oh yea surgery is in less than 4 weeks now. I am counting down each day like it's a fucking year

so I have started drinking this green tea stuff, it is very good. I need to lose 15 - 20 pounds to get to an extremely low body fat% (I am currently at 5'10' 215)

oh yea surgery is in less than 4 weeks now. I am counting down each day like it's a fucking year
So is the green tea helping you lose weight? Thinkin' of taking ******ycut to cut up. I've got muscle, but im looking to get rid of my "winter gut." Any suggestions?

edit: why the fuck cant I type ****** - y - cut??
edit #2:hydro

So is the green tea helping you lose weight? Thinkin' of taking ******ycut to cut up. I've got muscle, but im looking to get rid of my "winter gut." Any suggestions?

its a small supplement to your diet and training but it won't perform any miracles

get your diet in order and a decent workout plan with at least moderate intensity and you'll get some results. PM me for any help needed

edit: why the fuck cant I type ****** - y - cut??
edit #2:hydro

Normal Crunches and Reverse Crunches. Also, do legs up and obliques.

The "Dreaded abs". Guess im going to have to do abs...*FUCK*, I hate abs! ...running just isnt doing it for me.

I wonder what kind of diet you have to be on to get 6-pack abs.
I only drink beer 2 days a week and could NEVER get a 6-pack.

The "Dreaded abs". Guess im going to have to do abs...*FUCK*, I hate abs! ...running just isnt doing it for me.

I wonder what kind of diet you have to be on to get 6-pack abs.
I only drink beer 2 days a week and could NEVER get a 6-pack.

the only thing that doing abs does for your body is make your abdominal muscles larger. They don't really do anything to make your waist smaller.

you basically have to eat but only eat enough to where you are still pretty hungry when you go to bed (eat 4-6 times a day, and especially when you wake up and go to sleep). Running helps, working out with moderately heavy weights also helps.

get your diet in order where you are eating very healthy 4-6 times a day but eating less than you burn. Consistency is the key to getting in great shape

So a Calzone before bed isnt good idea? Damn..
naa I usually just have a protein shake.
I eat 3 meals a day. Breakfast is usually a banana and oatmeal.
Lunch is turkey on whole wheat, yogurt, sun chips
Dinner is usually whatever.

and thats all. Fucking sucks man cause the metabolism is slowing down and ill only be 27 this Saturday.

Don't lose the gut mate, embrace it. Real men flaunt their guts

04.jpg

Chicks dig the belly. It shows you're a prosperous cove, and likely to provide for them and your impending offspring. Oh sure, they may appear to fawn over Justin Timberlake and pals, but to be honest, it's the likes of Sumo Wrestlers, ex-WWF ex-person Earthquake and general fat blokes that has them dripping from the front-bottom.

Chicks dig the belly. It shows you're a prosperous cove, and likely to provide for them and your impending offspring. Oh sure, they may appear to fawn over Justin Timberlake and pals, but to be honest, it's the likes of Sumo Wrestlers, ex-WWF ex-person Earthquake and general fat blokes that has them dripping from the front-bottom.

Thats the funniest shit ive ever heard. front-bottom? almost as funny as borat referring to his asshole as his "backpussy." funniest shit ever.:kickass: :kickass:

The dunlap syndrome: Belly done lapped over your belt son

Status
Not open for further replies.