the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like a girl?

PC150059.jpg

He has no veins, he's nicely built, and he has long hair.

But then again, long hair to you is considered girly:rolleyes:

I loled, you're like an even worse version of my sister who thinks justin timberlake is buff, at least timberlake is 160 - 165 LBs, that guy in the pic isn't even 150

Justin Timberlake makes me want to throw up. If Henkka wasn't even 150, which is considered unhealthy for his height, he wouldn't be able to be playing on stage.

Nicely built doesn't = buff. That's where your perception is fucked up. You think that buff = normal.

he's just a very average looking guy who happens to be skinny. I don't see how average = nicely built

a "built" physique would be 170 - 190 LBS in my opinion, buff is 190 - 210, anything above that would be considered "hyiooge" (this is assuming average height at 5'9 - 5'10')

he's just a very average looking guy who happens to be skinny. I don't see how average = nicely built

a "built" physique would be 170 - 190 LBS in my opinion, buff is 190 - 210, anything above that would be considered "hyiooge" (this is assuming average height at 5'9 - 5'10')

You puked over the guy in the first pic, now you're defending him?

You don't get it do you? Built doesn't equal good! It's not normal and in today's society when you don't need to lift anything heavier than a cheeseburger it's just fucking stupid. Nicely built means not very built at all

wow that was a dumb conversation. TBH I don't really care what nikkie is attracted to, that's her choice and it doesn't concern me at all. I just sort of feel the same way about bodybuilding that you guys (and me as well I suppose) feel towards metal, that it would receive more mainstream acceptance. I don't mean to impose my views on this issue (of fitness) on you guys, I am just kinda frustrated that people find average looking pretty boys more attractive than someone like stan mcquay. who has worked incredibly hard/made many sacrifices to attain his physique

wow that was a dumb conversation. TBH I don't really care what nikkie is attracted to, that's her choice and it doesn't concern me at all. I just sort of feel the same way about bodybuilding that you guys (and me as well I suppose) feel towards metal, that it would receive more mainstream acceptance. I don't mean to impose my views on this issue (of fitness) on you guys, I am just kinda frustrated that people find average looking pretty boys more attractive than someone like stan mcquay. who has worked incredibly hard/made many sacrifices to attain his physique

:lol: of course it concerns you. Henkka has a better chance than you. :p

and also, if you weren't concerned, you wouldn't commenting so much on that pic.

anyway, I'm leaving, so goodnight everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.