the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no one is around tonight. My older brother is working and my friends are all either working or at school. Fuck being a commuter!

I'll just watch the game, get a pizza and down a six pack of beer. That'll be nice.

happy birthday andrew

and on a sadder note, I got rejected (more or less) by jackie even though she gave me her # and every sign that she liked me :erk: (the girl at my gym). I guess this is where music like opeth is very useful

I suck

(no emo)

I am not even going to lie, those who say I bodybuild because I have low self/confidence issues are very close to the truth (this is true for alot of other bodybuilders as well)

well, at least I have opeth to listen to

(no emo)

Holy shit, Dave. Whining is cool and all, but at least do it in depressive/suicidal black metal form...

Dave at this point id love to say something that would be really mean and call you gay but... that sucks. Girls are fuckin gay and really you don't need to bother any more with her. Historically speaking, however, meeting girls at a gym isn't a great idea. I know you spend a lot of time there, but at a gym girls are all hot and bothered anyways, and then when they leave and go home they calm down and go back to their normal, unfunny, retardedly gay selves. I suggest if you're going to meet girls at a gym do it after they work out, just because of their tendencides. I wouldn't suggest opeth, however, more like... Blood Tsunami.

Always remember, your hand is a better lover than that girl could ever be.

Dave at this point id love to say something that would be really mean and call you gay but... that sucks. Girls are fuckin gay and really you don't need to bother any more with her. Historically speaking, however, meeting girls at a gym isn't a great idea. I know you spend a lot of time there, but at a gym girls are all hot and bothered anyways, and then when they leave and go home they calm down and go back to their normal, unfunny, retardedly gay selves. I suggest if you're going to meet girls at a gym do it after they work out, just because of their tendencides. I wouldn't suggest opeth, however, more like... Blood Tsunami.

Always remember, your hand is a better lover than that girl could ever be.

I would have to agree. Most of the girls I see at the gym are bitchcunts.

And Dave,I've been in your situation many, many times. Don't worry about it. If the girl turns you down, it's because she wasn't good enough for you.

Hang in there, Mr. Dave. And since we're thanking people for things: Thanks for the Happies. I'm just taking it easy tonight, since no one is around, it's the middle of the week, end of the semester, etc. I will be partying hard on Friday and Saturday, however.

This is pretty cool, though. I got a set of nice headphome (Bose tri-ports), so I'm just chilling in my room with a cold beer and some good tunes.

Awww Dave.

Stay strong. Not that you need it physically, but you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.