the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the supportive words, I love you guys.

I hope you plan on going to college or Europe, because most of the best women tend to be there. :rolleyes:

I've given up on longevity in my relationships until I've entered the adult world, because most teen relationships I've experienced/observed tend to be incredibly pretentious and stifling. If anything, I just want to get laid right now. :kickass:

well here's another strange development in the story. Apparently I misunderstood what jackie said (and she misunderstood what I said), so my sister (who is 22 and supposedly a relationship expert) helped my fix the whole situation by sending her an IM. So we'll see how she responds and how this will play out in the future.

happy birthday andrew

and on a sadder note, I got rejected (more or less) by jackie even though she gave me her # and every sign that she liked me :erk: (the girl at my gym). I guess this is where music like opeth is very useful

I suck

(no emo)
Wow. Sorry to hear that. I wonder why she gave you her number, and then pulls that bullshit. I guess she is the kind of chick that gets a kick out of playing games. I wonder why some girls like to play games so much. I've had tons of women play games with me, and it sucks. I almost don't want to date anymore to avoid all the potential heartache.

:lol: awesome

so anyways, she responded well so everything is in order now. We'll see how it goes from here.

oh boy am I an idiot. Next time I ask my sister first before doing anything when it comes to girls
So you said something and you didn't know how she took it, and then she didn't respond to your phone call/email? Well, that isn't necessarily a big deal. Sometimes girls take forever to get back to you, and sometimes they'll even purposely not respond to a call or email, to see if you try to contact them again. I know from experience.

So you said something and you didn't know how she took it, and then she didn't respond to your phone call/email? Well, that isn't necessarily a big deal. Sometimes girls take forever to get back to you, and sometimes they'll even purposely not respond to a call or email, to see if you try to contact them again. I know from experience.

no dude everything is ok. My sister helped me fix the situation by telling me what jackie really felt. There was a misunderstanding, apparently she liked me but she wasn't ready to settle down with a serious relationship (which is the message I mistakenly conveyed to her, I am not really looking for a serious relationship either). We'll see how it goes from here on, we'll probably hang out sometime next week either saturday or sunday (real casual)

99248vb1v9yy3nd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.