the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssh, I was always Psychic kinda guy. My lineup was sick, but I'm having I ahrd time remmbering there names:

I faced the elite eight with:

Pidgeot
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Blastoise
Garados
Jynx
Mr. Mime

I got into this bad habit of trying to raise teams full of plant Pokemon, and the teams always sucked because plant teams are so strategy based and depend on the ability to survive for long periods of time to do ANY good at all.

And I could never survive long enough with them :(

I was very proud of myself getting the three legendary birds in one lineup. Once the good ol' Mewtwo was caught, that would be a sick lineup.

Hahaha, I love them - just I can never use a full team of plant Pokemon, they don't survive long enough. But get a leech seed and then toxic, switch in something with high defense and wait for it to die.

Just - once your two or so tanks are dead, you're fucked.

Plant pokemon just really pissed me off. In the end, you didn't want to end up with a freaking Bulbasaur.

What also pissed me off were the bug pokemon. They were terrible until they evolved into their little butterfly and bee forms, and even then, all they could do was make you sneeze or confuse you.

Remember those little water star fish? They looked quite cool in drawings but they sucked in the game.

Haha, Bug Pokemon could be brutal as fuck if used right. Butterfree with the ability to use psychic attacks combined with the status inducing powder attacks, Scyther's ability to just outright kickass, Beedrill - uh couldn't do much, but was still cool, Venomoth was a cooler and less gay Butterfree, Heracross was fucking amazing, and Fortress was a decent tank.

People don't believe me when I tell them that I'm a major geek.

Pokemon. Star Wars. Lord of the Rings. Some anime's. WWII history. I'm a major geek.

BAH, I fucking hated when I had to face those gay Bug Trainers who always had the same gay pokemon.

You played pokeman. :lol:

I never like it years ago and don't now. I do remember when it was the coolest thing since sliced bread. I swear it was probably 3 times more popular than maybe star wars.

Anime is such a love-hate thing for me, whereas I love shows like Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo, Excel Saga, and FLCL there is so much shit I can't put up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.