the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love when i think of Pray For Human Genocide being disemembered by me with a dull knife, and then i wrap him in razor wire and throw his torso into a dumpster after several minutes of his bloodless and writhing agony i will burn his wounds closed with a blowtorch. his eyes will be held open with staples and his mouth held shut with a clamp. i will commence into raping his mother and boiling his father in oil, then i will shoot them with a twelve gauge until they each have no face. then i will execute PFHG by putting a .45 to his head and blowing him away...basically i took this from the kill you game on the thread games thread from one of my posts in that game...is it too much?

Nice Cannibal Corpse lyrics:headbang:

Montu Sekhmet said:
I think you are a mentally impaired faggot

Kill youself to reduce the surplus population, please

Further elaborate on your thoughts otherwise this ridiculous comment will be shrugged off as another dorky kid behind his monitor who was just yelled at by his mother for being on the computer too long and this is how is takes out his frustrations.

why is this troll still allowed to post here

BAN BAN BAN

Go take some steroids freak, fucking tom araya fanboy.

Wow 697 posts since October of this year, thats fucking incredible. hahahaha, I almost fell off my desk laughing so hard after seeing that.
Being new to these forums does not constitute as a troll, you are a troll. An incredibly annoying one at that. GO annoy the homosexual men at some bodybuilder forum.

XXBIGDAVEXX26964e0
hehe, everything about this guy reaks of faggotry. His trendy gay name and his fanboy avatar, this is the biggest joke of a piece of shit whore faggot I've ever seen. /end

XXBIGDAVEXX26964e0
hehe, everything about this guy reaks of faggotry. His trendy gay name and his fanboy avatar, this is the biggest joke of a piece of shit whore faggot I've ever seen. /end

I'm not saying bigdave is the best poster on here (at all, trust me)

But you are undeniably an asshole and are blatantly violating most rules. Basically everything you are doing is pointless, and you should be banned instantly. And you also called me a nerd faggot and have absolutely no justification for it at all whatsoever. You are a complete and total idiot, and I am going to pm every authority I can to have your stupid fucking ass banned.

I know you dont care at all, and I know you are finding this very amusing. I'm not an idiot.

I love that ten years old think they're going to get coal from santa when they're naughty.

I'm not saying bigdave is the best poster on here (at all, trust me)

But you are undeniably an asshole and are blatantly violating most rules. Basically everything you are doing is pointless, and you should be banned instantly. And you also called me a nerd faggot and have absolutely no justification for it at all whatsoever. You are a complete and total idiot, and I am going to pm every authority I can to have your stupid fucking ass banned.

I know you dont care at all, and I know you are finding this very amusing. I'm not an idiot.

Violating what rules? I've done nothing I've should be banned for, I'm only retaliating to flames. I'm calling you a nerd, for two reasons, one it was a retort to your ridiculous flame which was uncalled for and second, you post constantly (18 a day) GW.:lol:
Also I am laughing hysterically at your comment "I am going to pm every authority I can to have your stupid fucking ass banned." Thats great shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Violating what rules? I've done nothing I've should be banned for, I'm only retaliating to flames. I'm calling you a nerd, for two reasons, one it was a retort to your ridiculous flame which was uncalled for and second, you post constantly (18 a day) GW.:lol:
Also I am laughing hysterically at your comment "I am going to pm every authority I can to have your stupid fucking ass banned." Thats great shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.