the metal rules thread

I'm having too much fun

STHREAD6.gif

Actually, knowing a lot of obscure bands is pretty kvlt. Having a veritable plethora of musical knowledge makes you superior to the standard music fan. And music isn't about gratification. It's about sex and drugs. :)

So you're going to be reclassified as a troll now? Ladies and gentlemen, we have our new Retarded Penguin! I'll ignore you just like I was him!

but while retarded penguin was funny he's just trying to stick up for his shitty threads and pretend they're cool even though everyone knows they suck.

enemy, my new friend.........

making topics that you think are cool is really a priority of mine. see, im the type of person that has no friends and no social life out of my house, so i live in my own little cool internet forum world where i have a reputation to uphold. i want your approval so please let me continue to post in this forum, ok?

leave that up to all the nerds who live here every day. are you one of them?

ps - providence SUCKS. :lol:

ad hominis urbem attack. wow, that's even less persuasive than a simple ad hominem argument. Great work. You fucking dumb shit.

enemy, my new friend.........

making topics that you think are cool is really a priority of mine. see, im the type of person that has no friends and no social life out of my house, so i live in my own little cool internet forum world where i have a reputation to uphold. i want your approval so please let me continue to post in this forum, ok?

no its chill i rather you not.

see, i had to use an ad hominem in this case - im too stupid to argue against my making gay topics so i had to try and throw in a subject change. do u think he would have taken the bait if you hadnt said anything>