The Metallica Hate thread

Xorv

Drug the Priest
May 30, 2005
the bowels of lochness
I hate metallica! I hate metallica, do you?? Signal the chief I hear a siren coming. Oh wait! It's just metallica on full volume in someone's car. Eww. Metallica. Eww I have the ickys.

metallica is my former favorite band of all time, now replaced by iron maiden. metallica was, before about 15-16 yrs ago, an absolutely amazing band. close to the best ever.

kill em all 9/10
ride the lightning 10/10
master of puppets 10/10
and justice for all 8.5/10
black album 8/10

everything else..........

pure shite

Hating Metallica is the same thing as hating Shakespeare or anything that is considered to be something GREAT. I'm not sure if somebody will understand what I'm trying to say though...
But I know some people want to "decorate" their selves on the background of others, saying they hate Metallica.

But on the other hand, some people may truly hate it. So you never know...

Mike27 said:
metallica is my former favorite band of all time, now replaced by iron maiden. metallica was, before about 15-16 yrs ago, an absolutely amazing band. close to the best ever.

kill em all 9/10
ride the lightning 10/10
master of puppets 10/10
and justice for all 8.5/10
black album 8/10

everything else..........

pure shite

I'd probably agree with that if you changed the 10s to 9.5s.

Mike27 said:
metallica was, before about 15-16 yrs ago, an absolutely amazing band.

Exactly! Hello? 15-16 years! Now compare that amount of being shit to the reputation they have. Fuck them.

If you ask me, Metallica were relatively irrelevant to the evolution of the metal scene after 1984.

~Neurotica said:
Hating Metallica is the same thing as hating Shakespeare or anything that is considered to be something GREAT. I'm not sure if somebody will understand what I'm trying to say though...
But I know some people want to "decorate" their selves on the background of others, saying they hate Metallica.

But on the other hand, some people may truly hate it. So you never know...

It's not the same thing as hating shakespeare you fucking idiot. Shakespeare IS great literature. The entire world knows of his work. Metallica is a metal band. With a fan base that really overates this group. INCLUDING THEIR FIRST ALBUMS WHICH ARE JUST AS SHIT AS SAINT ANGER.

Xorv said:
It's not the same thing as hating shakespeare you fucking idiot. Shakespeare IS great literature. The entire world knows of his work. Metallica is a metal band. With a fan base that really overates this group. INCLUDING THEIR FIRST ALBUMS WHICH ARE JUST AS SHIT AS SAINT ANGER.

You suck my cock nightly.

And Justice For All is a masterpice.

Hammer of Might said:
Exactly! Hello? 15-16 years! Now compare that amount of being shit to the reputation they have. Fuck them.

If you ask me, Metallica were relatively irrelevant to the evolution of the metal scene after 1984.

How is metallica even relative to the evolution of the metal scene to being with? please spare me the lies.

Hammer of Might said:
Your posts in this thread have revealed you to be an utter moron. I don't see any need to explain myself.

You don't need to explain yourself because you have no evidence for such a claim.

metallica still sucks.

Hellz yes! Master of puppets is the riffiest! They blow hardcore technical patterns from their strings of titanium alloy. Dream with the sandman his repetitive beats will make you soo dreamy. You're neck will snap you fell asleep so quickly. The winter will soon come and the russians will invade. To seek and destroy. Blasting through the defenses with weak blast beats and out of step riffs their offense is overturned and they're sent back to the mountains from which they will die. As our german troops press onward and conquer all of europe!

SEIG HEIL!