The Metallica Hate thread

Xorv said:
Hellz yes! Master of puppets is the riffiest! They blow hardcore technical patterns from their strings of titanium alloy. Dream with the sandman his repetitive beats will make you soo dreamy. You're neck will snap you fell asleep so quickly. The winter will soon come and the russians will invade. To seek and destroy. Blasting through the defenses with weak blast beats and out of step riffs their offense is overturned and they're sent back to the mountains from which they will die. As our german troops press onward and conquer all of europe!

SEIG HEIL!

First I thought you were a damn fool. Now it's evident that you're mentally challenged.

Zephyrus said:
His evidence for such a claim is this thread, plain and simple.

seriously just cause we have different taste in music doesn't make me an idiot. Didn't you know Everyone likes different things?, you fucking idiot.

Xorv said:
dude seriously just cause we have different taste in music doesn't make me an idiot. Didn't you know Everyone likes different things?, you fucking idiot.

I don't make threads attacking bands I don't like.

Xorv said:
I hear a siren coming. Oh wait! It's just metallica on full volume in someone's car.

Sometime around 1992 or so, they started becoming whinier than an emo band. If their lives are so rich and pointless, why don't they give the money to a good charity like the ADL, the SPLC, JDL or Antifa?

Xorv said:
It's not the same thing as hating shakespeare you fucking idiot. Shakespeare IS great literature. The entire world knows of his work. Metallica is a metal band. With a fan base that really overates this group. INCLUDING THEIR FIRST ALBUMS WHICH ARE JUST AS SHIT AS SAINT ANGER.

Just because Shakespeare is known worldwide doesn't necessarily mean he was a great playwright. Hamlet is one of the best plays though..

Xorv said:
It's not the same thing as hating shakespeare you fucking idiot. Shakespeare IS great literature. The entire world knows of his work. Metallica is a metal band. With a fan base that really overates this group. INCLUDING THEIR FIRST ALBUMS WHICH ARE JUST AS SHIT AS SAINT ANGER.
yawn... you're stupid as hell...

Fuck off Cunt

Metallicas first 4 albums are some of teh best in Metal - Fact.

I agree, Danallica. That's what makes Metallica a tragedy: great metal up through "And Justice for All," and then it's HIV+ to the current day.

The only new Metallica I listen to is St. Anger because it's heavy. Really love the drums off the album plainly because it's unique and I always love unqiue stuff. The rest of new Metallica bores me to no end. As for old Metallica I like every old Metallica album. Ride The Lightning is one of my most listened to albums.