The Metallica Hate thread

Xorv said:
It's not the same thing as hating shakespeare you fucking idiot. Shakespeare IS great literature. The entire world knows of his work. Metallica is a metal band. With a fan base that really overates this group. INCLUDING THEIR FIRST ALBUMS WHICH ARE JUST AS SHIT AS SAINT ANGER.
You are an idiot. DIE.
Master of Puppets> you

Danallica said:
Fuck off Cunt

Metallicas first 4 albums are some of teh best in Metal - Fact.
Yup. Hell even black album was good (aside from a few tracks). Back in the 80's Metallica were the kings of the hill only a couple of bands could even compete. They have since become one of the worst and most bloated geriatric groups in existence.

Thoth-Amon said:
Yup. Hell even black album was good (aside from a few tracks). Back in the 80's Metallica were the kings of the hill only a couple of bands could even compete. They have since become one of the worst and most bloated geriatric groups in existence.

Fuck oath

TBA isnt all that bad, just was ruined by shit songs like Sandman etc

Load is horrible. Re-Load and Saint Anger are almost as bad. Even the black album is shite, for the most part. Nothing Else Matters if fucking horrible. In fact, the only good song on that album is Through the Never.

This is the best fucking thread on the Internet.

Metallica fucking SUCK.

Do you hear me? SUCK!!! They are fucking awful! Dave Mustaine bends Lars over DRY.

Xorv needs to be banned like the retarded 12-year-old troll he is and this thread needs to die.

Utterly dismal.

The Hubster said:
This is the best fucking thread on the Internet.

Metallica fucking SUCK.

Do you hear me? SUCK!!! They are fucking awful! Dave Mustaine bends Lars over DRY.

Amen!!!! Metallica did nothing great....NOTHING!!

I don't hate metallica. Metallica has been one of the worst bands for what 15,20 years, not my band. I think once you realize a band will never come out of being crappy you can stop having animosity and forget they ever existed. When a band is crap for aslong as metallica it's probably proof the band never was all that to begin with. I don't have a little respect for any band members from metallica, metallica are musical atrocities.