The Metallica Hate thread

Blue_Jay said:
St. Anger is an awesome album compared to the 3 before it. A great comeback if you ask me.

I don't even know what to say to that statement.

But tell me, what do you think of the great and amazing solo work Hammett put into St. Anger? It really does remaind me of Ride The Lightning...:zombie:

But tell me, what do you think of the great and amazing solo work Hammett put into St. Anger? It really does remaind me of Ride The Lightning...

There aren't really any solos inside of that album. Just a lot of great kick ass metal. Only two songs I don't like off that album and that's Dirty Window and All Within My Hands.

Comin from someone with "Come Clarity" in his avatar.

Come Clarity is an awesome album. I really adore In Flames, espciailly since they got me out of nu metal. Even more they make beautiful music which is a big A+ for my taste buds. The self titled song = great example.

Blue_Jay said:
Come Clarity is an awesome album. I really adore In Flames, espciailly since they got me out of nu metal. Even more they make beautiful music which is a big A+ for my taste buds. The self titled song = great example.

I can't believe I wasted 12 bucks on this album.

Blue_Jay said:
There aren't really any solos inside of that album. Just a lot of great kick ass metal. Only two songs I don't like off that album and that's Dirty Window and All Within My Hands.

They go you out of Nu Metal, into Metallica's "St. Anger" and In Flames "Come Clarity". I think you lost.

Blue_Jay i was being sarcastic about the solos, just pointing out that St. Anger sounds to me like a Slipknot album. and it is NOT the reason Metallica are icons in the Metal world.

And btw, if you just love Metal because of the heavy sound of the riffs. i can tell you right now Sabbath and Priest ain't for you. maybe you are better off checking out Hardcore.

Why is this not closed?

Respect Metallica, nobody has had a period where they made every song extremely solid and amazing, like they did (almost the whole 80's). Yea they suck now, but the made Seek and Destroy, there's no need to hate, just dissapointed

Metallica were great back in the day. Nowadays, it seems, they don't really care about making good music. Their new stuff isn't serious art, its just a group of old friends getting together to play music. Nothing wrong w/ that, its not like you have to listen to it. Now, I do hate them for that whole napster thing though. In retaliation, I decided to download all the metallica I ever feel like and not buy a single album.

Never liked Metallica, by time I got into metal there was Kreator, Overkill, Exodus, and Testament. No room for Metallica.

TylerTheNuke said:
Metallica were great back in the day. Nowadays, it seems, they don't really care about making good music. Their new stuff isn't serious art, its just a group of old friends getting together to play music. Nothing wrong w/ that, its not like you have to listen to it. Now, I do hate them for that whole napster thing though. In retaliation, I decided to download all the metallica I ever feel like and not buy a single album.

I totally forgot about that whole napster ordeal, Lars Ulrich is an extreme homo.

Vacant_Planets said:
Never liked Metallica, by time I got into metal there was Kreator, Overkill, Exodus, and Testament. No room for Metallica.

I find that alittle funny because you listen to Thrash and wont listen to one if not THE greatest Thrash albums out there which happends to be by..Metallica.

I fucking hate all of you faggots. A few months ago, it was sacrilege to defame the name of Metallica on this board because it had "been done to death", and now someone puts this shitty thread up and it's cool all the sudden? Fuck you!!!!!!!

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I fucking hate all of you faggots. A few months ago, it was sacrilege to defame the name of Metallica on this board because it had "been done to death", and now someone puts this shitty thread up and it's cool all the sudden? Fuck you!!!!!!!

this thread does not validate itself simply by existing. im guessing either erik is away, or simply doesnt give a shit. also note none of the decent regular posters have posted anything in this thread.

MetalNoob said:
Why is this not closed?

Respect Metallica, nobody has had a period where they made every song extremely solid and amazing, like they did (almost the whole 80's). Yea they suck now, but the made Seek and Destroy, there's no need to hate, just dissapointed

Fuck you, don't you dare tell me what to respect you facist son of a bitch.