The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Rotting Christ - Aealo

I heard it too, couple hours ago. Incredible IMO. I just love the mythological atmosphere created on the album, besides the great songwriting skills and musical proficiency.

Uaral - Lamentos... a Poema Muerto. Incredible doom/folk band, for Empyrium, Kveldssanger and funeral doom fans.

A couple of tracks

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IES3-omLOaA&[/ame]

(Ignore the images, I couldnt find another one).
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUwTnCG-68&[/ame]

I heard it too, couple hours ago. Incredible IMO. I just love the mythological atmosphere created on the album, besides the great songwriting skills and musical proficiency.

Uaral - Lamentos... a Poema Muerto. Incredible doom/folk band, for Empyrium, Kveldssanger and funeral doom fans.

As far as the Rotting Christ record goes: It's very good, but I'm not getting into it as much as the last one. I'm going to give it a few more spins though, I love the hypnotic feel and I really like the last track.

As far as the Uaral stuff goes: homeboy sounds very, very sad. It's probably because I can't understand what he's saying, but it sounded kinda melodramatic to me. But I like the atmosphere.

Rage // Strings to a Web // Empty Hollow —*Catchiest. Chorus. Ever.

As far as the Uaral stuff goes: homeboy sounds very, very sad. It's probably because I can't understand what he's saying, but it sounded kinda melodramatic to me. But I like the atmosphere.
he sounds very fitting to the album names like Sounds of Pain and Laments. :rolleyes: I like Sounds of Pain a lot, it sounds very dark folky to me.

255252.jpg

Sort Søndag
(transl. Black Sunday)
A Danish net- and normal radioshow sent every Sunday between 21:00-23:00 central European time. Fun show, with a sort of theme for every week; this week is "What is the Danish metal scene lacking?", where you can call or write in and make suggestions. As well as a shitload of metal music :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful song, but the vocals could be more varied. I felt like they didn't work as well as they could've. It kinda reminds me of Anathema. Not really familiar with the band, though. Ashram?

I'm more into the music than the vocals. There's another song called Lucky's song, which I like more but I didn't find it on Yt. 'Forgive me' is great too.

Listening:

Last edited by a moderator: