The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

240602.jpg

Tell me about it. I've been a big Borknagar fan for a long time. All the way back to the self-titled one. I wasn't super hot on Epic, but other than that.. I dunno. I gotta give it more headphones listens.. I've only heard it three times now.. but it certainly hasn't gripped me.

I still think the song lacks something. After several spins I knew 1 thing: dave's fills were bad and repetitive. His kick-snare job is great, but his fills don't suit sometimes the whole music, they usually take away some speed to the song IMO. Lars' keys are the best thing and the most suprising element. This is the first time that I feel this way with a Borknagar song, not even with Epic. I hope the rest of the album can be worthy of all expectation given by the band.

Empyrium - Fortgang. One of my fav songs from the whole musical universe known by me ever.

Perfume Tree - The Nightmirror (Wave mix)
Fathom The Sky EP (1995)

Electronic music with dub/drum 'n bass/trip hop elements and beautiful ethereal female vocals. Very unique sound and style, can't believe it's released in '95...

Heljareyga - Feigdin

for all the Týr fans out there - check this out! This debut track is fckin awesome!!:worship: i knew i had to keep an eye on this new project of Týr's mastermind Heri Joensen, but this totally kicks asss!! :headbang: love the riffs! ♥ haven't expected anything of the like... I think this debut release is going to be quite a surprise of the year, at least for me.