The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

879.jpg

Fission // Pain Parade :headbang:♥♥♥
never ceases to amaze me how organic and even folky at times this progress/society themed album sounds! it is probably the most underrated album ever! it doesn't even have any reviews on the metal-archives.com! :cry: if i only could write educated metal reviews...

I've listened to the new Borknagar song a couple times yesterday and... not sure what to think really. It's definitely not bad, but sure wasn't as impressed as you lot.:S

Mastodon - Capillarian Crest

I've listened to the new Borknagar song a couple times yesterday and... not sure what to think really. It's definitely not bad, but sure wasn't as impressed as you lot.:S

Can only agree with you. A good song, but not fantastic or anything. Sounds like the two previous openers on "Empiricism" and "Epic", which IMO, were amongst the lesser good songs on each album.
Hopefully, the rest of the album will be better

gee, for the first time ever i actually agree with you on something... i was kinda disappointed... :cry: hope Dave will prove right *fingers crossed*

Ziltoid (i.e. Devin Townsend): Tall Latte (not Tall Latté)

Does anyone know which language the reporter is using? It sounds like Swedish or at least Nordic in accent. I should've asked Mr Townsend :p .

BLOOD BASKALA!!!

…until the next time, know this: Ziltoid the Omniscient feels an incredibly warm sensation in his mid-region towards you. I think you call it love. We, from Ziltodia 9, call it hard-burn. Indeed! Good evening!