The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

@Lefay:I don't feel tired of Bergtatt, but I'll give a chance to Agalloch again. When you grew old of Agalloch, you can always hear Woods of Ypres and Fen, like people that is sick of new Opeth can always hear Ikuinen Kaamos, but anyway...

np: Ulver- Capitel I: I Troldskog Faren Vild. I heard before this Shores of Fire from October falls...it's shamelessly similar.

Good song! I really enjoy those "forgotten" songs with Therion from the A´Arab Zaraq Lucid Dreaming-album. In Remembrance is really good as well, but the Scorpions-cover (Fly To The Rainbow) is really amazing!

Oh god, yes. I love that fucking album. Even the sort of goofy Children of the Damned cover has a place in my heart. I've lost the booklet (man, I bought that album in the mid 1990s was it?), but the soundtrack for the silent movie he made (the Golden Embrace?) is pretty cool, too.

Theory in Practice - Armageddon Theories Phase 2: Carnage Earth

Scorn - Light Trap
Evanescence (1994)

The kind of album that you can listen to through headphones in the dark and get completely lost in, but also play in the background while friends have come over and just sit back, relax and drink (or not). The bass in this song is so awesome :cool:

Absofuckinglutely.

One of top ten metal albums of all-time, imho.

Finally!! Someone who agrees with me on this! It's one of those rare albums where you can actually FEEL the music rather than just plain listen to it. Easily one of the top ten albums of all time! *IMHO* hehe. You couldn't have said it any better, brother. :kickass:

Black Sun Aeon // Routa — Woo hoo!! :headbang:

How is it? I can not wait to hear that album. I loved Darkness Walks Beside Me.

The Agonist - Once Only Imagined
07_once_only_imagined.jpg

Dark Tranquility - Her Silent Language

Dillinger Escape Plan - Ire Works, best album ever

Good album for sure.

Finally!! Someone who agrees with me on this! It's one of those rare albums where you can actually FEEL the music rather than just plain listen to it. Easily one of the top ten albums of all time! *IMHO* hehe. You couldn't have said it any better, brother. :kickass:

You've seen me on the Swano forum, I've seen you, too. ;)