The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

i'm surprisingly amazed from how good is walhalla wacht by heidevolk!
i only knew "de strijdlust" which was not so good, pretty boring and flat, so i didn't expect a such brilliant album... and that's why i didn't have listened to that since now, because i wasn't impressed by their first album...

^ Holy crap :p. I didn't know the show was Icelandic, I thought it was from the UK. Or at least it seemed to be from there.

Good luck with the finals!

Although I prefer this, perhaps it'll help you:

I love Shingo-mama! Itadakimaaasu, oha de mayou chu-chu! (Trans.: Bon apetit, the mayonnaise kiss in the morning!)

There's actually an interesting social background to this: Since Japanese parents always work a lot and never get to be with their kids, the guy created the song so that they could sing it at breakfast, hence promoting family unity. Even more, the song/show was such a success that a kid asked him to go and cook for him at oha because his parents couldn't. So the guy actually went and cooked for the family, it was very moving. The funny thing was that he then couldn't go to all the families that asked him to cook for them :lol:.

He tried to kiss Gackt-sama!!! (I love Gackt. Haven't listened to him in a while, let's see what utube has for me).

I like this song:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-OrqyUgelU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-OrqyUgelU[/ame]

I still find disgusting how Nihon-jin always tried to be European/U.S. American.

Last edited by a moderator:
i cannot remove this fucking song from my heaaaaad!!!!!!!!

it's sooo lovely!!!!!
luv.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard bits and pieces of this recently but never got the whole thing. Thoughts?

NP: MIXING (Allfader, I'll be getting back to you shortly, been in a "re-building from the ground up" phase)

Their first album is pretty standard brutal tech death metal. but Fragmentary is really something, mixing so many different stuff. Since I can hear things like Cynic, Necrophagist, Unexpect and even Opeth hints on it, it's at least, interesting. The basslines done by Forest are incredible, sadly he left the band.

If you have something ready, just pm me.

I finally got a new laptop, so I'll record some stuff pretty soon.

np: Morbid Angel - Nothing but Fear. I love the ending solo.