The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

zelda.jpg

linkkitten.jpg

Jesus fuckin christ, cats are just the most lol thing in the world :lol:
Why whe dont have a cat thread?? TOMORROW IS CATURDAY for the love of god D:<
caturday.jpg

:lol: This thread is OUT OF CONTROL.

HEY VINTERSORG/BORKNGARA/MÅNEGARM FANS: http://www.myspace.com/galarmetal &#8212;*These guys sound pretty fucking awesome to me. Never heard 'em before but they sound really, really good.

I cant see the site, This band is GALAR from BERGEN? If yes you need to listen , its brillant, the atmosphere in the songs are great! they quick change from black metal to acoustic with a beautiful touch, anyway:
ceiling-cat-approves-500x404.jpg

coudnt resist :lol:

Different continent. Different country. Different music. But same here! :kickass:

With Skald?? I would like to hear something new.

:lol:
Starting a club!

Allfader: send away. Got dropbox?

Sure, no problem... but it sounds like shit.

I bought a (new) laptop to work on my music, so I need to migrate the whole EP sessions into it (drums and the distorted guitars). I'll re-record all acoustic guitars, since I did it on the old pc with a shitty mic, etx etx, so I know it will take time to have something properly done.

I don't have Dropbox. I can upload it to any server.

Np: Luciferion - The Apostate. I fucking love this band.

Sigurðr;9122873 said:
Allfader: Do you know a south american band called CHAS'KA?

The peruvian one? yes and I don't like it too much, mainly cause the folk elements sound forced and the metal music is kinda inoffensive.

I do know some folk metal bands from South America but the only really good one for me is Uaral from Chile.

If you know some other good bands from SA, let me know.

np: Still listening Luciferion.

Yes, in fact we have a Brazilian folk band, I think they are the most famous in the folk genre in south america, its called Tuatha de danann, personaly i never listened to them :lol: i just saw a video from their DVD, but all people who like folk like tuatha so i think its a good band

Oh my Cthulhu, I do know them. I saw a video from them long time ago and I though they were something like Massacration or Austrian Death Machine, but I was wrong...they are serious.

..."but all people who like folk like tuatha so i think its a good band"

It depends what kind of folk you like.

Just saying, I don't like that 'upbeat' kind of folk alas Korpiklaani, Mägo de Oz and such. I do know a lot of south american Korpi clones and all of them sucks as hell. I used to say 'I like folk metal' back on 90's but today I can't, since the term is related to the aforementioned kind of folk instead old Ulver, Empyrium, Vintersorg, Borknagar, Storm, Otyg, Falkenbach and such.

Ásmegin, Myrkgrav, Agalloch and October Falls are good examples of 'modern' folk metal that I like.

Also, I can't say that something will like me just cause most people seems to enjoy the 'same' genre. As an example, I don't like Primordial and a lot of people ask me why. The music is good but not really original. In fact, sounds A LOT like (old) Kampfar and Bathory, but with shitty vocals (yes, I don't like Alex' vocals at all, he sounds like a 3rd rate Quorthon).

Np: Luciferion.

Oh my Cthulhu, I do know them. I saw a video from them long time ago and I though they were something like Massacration or Austrian Death Machine, but I was wrong...they are serious.

Just saying, I don't like that 'upbeat' kind of folk alas Korpiklaani, Mägo de Oz and such. I do know a lot of south american Korpi clones and all of them sucks as hell. I used to say 'I like folk metal' back on 90's but today I can't, since the term is related to the aforementioned kind of folk instead old Ulver, Empyrium, Vintersorg, Borknagar, Storm, Otyg, Falkenbach and such.

Ásmegin, Myrkgrav, Agalloch and October Falls are good examples of 'modern' folk metal that I like.

Also, I can't say that something will like me just cause most people seems to enjoy the 'same' genre. As an example, I don't like Primordial and a lot of people ask me why. The music is good but not really original. In fact, sounds A LOT like (old) Kampfar and Bathory, but with shitty vocals (yes, I don't like Alex' vocals at all, he sounds like a 3rd rate Quorthon).

Im totally agree with you!:kickass: I dont like korp, its weird, good folk for me is Neun Welten, Empyrium, vàli, bloody woods, forseti..anyway, yeah they are serious, but c'mon this country made some shit like angra and this is what we know for..krisiun or other real good stuff is not respected, this is sad.
wow Primordial is really bad :lol: I didnt like

Yes, Korpi is horrible. I saw them live, and I hated them even more. Mägo de Oz has excellent songs IMO, if you take Gaia (included) and go backwards, it's a great band. After Gaia… they suck.

Sigurðr;9123130 said:
Im totally agree with you

Correction:

I totally agree with you!

Probably one of the most common mistakes of ESL/EFL students at basic levels, along with "he eat bananas".

And yes, Empyrium is excellent. But Allfader and I are the official Empyrium fanboys of the Vintersorg forum. So you better be really careful when you mention that band.

Yes, Korpi is horrible. I saw them live, and I hated them even more. Mägo de Oz has excellent songs IMO, if you take Gaia (included) and go backwards, it's a great band. After Gaia… they suck.

Correction:

I totally agree with you!

Probably one of the most common mistakes of ESL/EFL students at basic levels, along with "he eat bananas".

And yes, Empyrium is excellent. But Allfader and I are the official Empyrium fanboys of the Vintersorg forum. So you better be really careful when you mention that band.

When I saw Korpi live I thought 'oh, it's not SO bad as I thought', but still is very mediocre for my standards. I like Mägo as I like Korpi.

So you are a Empyrium fanboy? what a surprise.

You should understand that 'agree' mistake, since I'm agree -(yo) estoy de acuerdo - is the way you say it on spanish.
Sigurðr;9123130 said:
Im totally agree with you!:kickass: I dont like korp, its weird, good folk for me is Neun Welten, Empyrium, vàli, bloody woods, forseti..anyway, yeah they are serious, but c'mon this country made some shit like angra and this is what we know for..krisiun or other real good stuff is not respected, this is sad.
wow Primordial is really bad :lol: I didnt like

Sepultura and Sarcófago are probably the most well known and respected bands from Brazil (Sepultura is a piece ov shit today but 'twas really good until Arise). Even if I don't like power metal, Angra seems to be one of the best of that genre. Krisiun is excellent!! how do you say that it's not respected at all?

About Primordial, I know I would like it if the band had another singer. The music is still very good. You should give it a chance. A Journey's End and To the Nameless Dead are good albums.

Np: Brain Drill - Mercy To None. Really fast tech death metal.